“SUB STANDARD - Even For Fast Food”
Review of Taco Bell

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Taco Bell
Ranked #12 of 27 Restaurants in Mulberry
Description: Find your nearby Taco Bell at 6753 North Church Ave in Mulberry. We're serving all your favorite menu items, from classic burritos and tacos, to new favorites like the $5 Double Stacked Tacos Box, Crunchwrap Supreme, Fiesta Taco Salad, and Chalupa Supreme. So come inside, or visit our drive-thru. You can also order online and skip our line inside.
Reviewed 9 March 2018

We were there for the Long John Silvers half of the combined facility.

As we were ordering, I noticed the counter was very greasy, and pointed it out to our order taker, Carmen B.
Enroute to get our drinks, we noticed the floor looked greasy in spots, wet in others, and dirty and unswept in ALL.
The condiment area was in serious disarray.
Finding a clean table was quite a scavenger hunt - but we found one (the ONLY one).
It was WELL after the lunch crowd and come and gone.
The counter never did get wiped (I watched) during our visit.

Our food (for what it was) arrived fresh and tasty.

Next time - we'll choose a clean place to eat.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

not the best place to eat.
extra charges for everything. it a taco bell/long john silvers combined restaurant. they just started charging $1.00 for senior drinks when two months ago it was free. you wait 5-10+ minute for food and it's not busy. crazy example: I get a taco salad with no beans, rice or sour cream. I ask for extra lettuce and they want to charge $.35 for it. why don't they discount me $.35 for each item I don't want. you get a coupon for an item. it doesn't say how many you can buy for the price. they cheat you!!

Reviewed 18 January 2017

Did I hear you say you want Taco Bell? Great news.....This is in fact a Taco Bell! They offer everything you want your Taco Bell to offer. Friendly service....however don't always make good with the sauce so make sure to ask for more. Hey....They also offer breakfast now....so yeah there's that. All and all...this is "My" taco bell and I dig it. Right next to a game stop and a wal mart

Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

In same complex with Long John Silvers. The service is great, a the food is prepared quick. Convenient to get to.

Reviewed 24 July 2016

This Taco Bell is always fast and good. I am not big on the ground beef but do like the Chicken Chulupa and the Steak qaserido.I know I spelled that wrong but it is still good.