“Good destination for breakfast.”
Review of Joshua's Kitchen

Joshua's Kitchen
Ranked #9 of 25 Restaurants in Mulberry
Price range: US$3 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

7 of us rode motorcycles there for breakfast. To a person we were all quite happy. Good food and good service. I look forward to future visits. Nice roads to get there, too.

Reviewed 29 March 2017

The staff is friendly. The service is good. What they need is a chief who can cook eggs. I had brown eggs so many times I gave up having breakfast there. If you get the pancakes, they are great. I just wish the food was better.

Reviewed 17 December 2016 via mobile

They need to fire the cook staff. The place was busy 20 tables and only one or two had food. We literally watched the kitchen door and no food came out for over 20 minutes. We gave up and left. What a joke. Won't be back and will let everyone know how bad it really is! Should not be in business.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

There is nothing special about this restaurant. The waitresses make on an average impression on you. Friendly service? Can't tell. Food is at best average and not worth the price in my opinion. I was served burnt breakfast sausage once which was the last meal I ate there. Nothing special at all about this placee.

Reviewed 4 October 2016 via mobile

My wife and I stopped at Joshua's after church October 2nd. I had the Cinnamon Swirl French Toast with sausage and bacon. My wife had the Eggs Benedict. The food was fabulous and well worth the money! The service was the best especially since Roberta, the best server in Lakeland, was taking care of us. We'll be back for sure!