“Great food Great service”
Review of Minneola Grill

Minneola Grill
Ranked #3 of 11 Restaurants in Minneola
Reviewed 7 March 2018

The folks here really go out of their way to make you feel welcome. Food is great. Sometimes a little slow if lots of business, but it's a fun place if you like "mom and pop" kinds of places and not the franchise stuff.

Reviewed 4 May 2017

We've been going to Minneola Grill since we moved here from Hawaii, nearly a year now. In a nutshell, it's good home cooking at very reasonable prices. Last time I was there I got my favorite breakfast: Corned beef hash, eggs, grits and a biscuit. The corned beef hash IS canned, but they grill it crispy and delicious. The eggs are ALWAYS cooked in butter and are excellent. The biscuits are fresh made daily and while not the absolute best ones I've ever had they are good, especially with honey! The grits are original Southern, home made, and not loaded up with salt which you can add as you like. My partner tried the chicken salad sandwich and said it was very fresh and tasty. Last, and certainly best, is the service. Everyone is always cheerful, bright, and quick with coffee and assistance. It's not much to look at inside or out, but it's got what you need for food & service.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Had been told about this place by my family so decided to go for breakfast. Pretty basic premises but warm welcome. Coffee was good and plenty of it. I had the Eggs Benedict Skillet. I honestly cannot think when I have enjoyed breakfast so much. The ham was unbelievable and the eggs, potatoes, peppers etc were just as good - so many great flavours. Couldn't finish all the potatoes, though I did really try! Definitely a place to visit again - I didn't eat anything else that day until much later. Breakfast definitely is the best meal of the day!

Reviewed 27 January 2017 via mobile

I used to go here 2-3 times a month. Only open til 2 pm and closed on wed. Ok food. Nothing fancy. New owners a few years back. Was better better. Waffle fries and special dip is a stable

Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

The food is always good but I wish they had better hours of operation. Get there early because it will be packed!