Lowest prices for your stay
US$127
View deal
Expedia.comUS$127
PricelineUS$127
Agoda.comUS$127
All reviews ihop restaurant front desk staff rental car pre cruise hotel miami area air conditioner an overnight stay shuttle airport flight keys midnight muffins
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 May 2021

The over all rating should be MINUS 3! We picked this because we needed a place to stay in between flights. It was close to the airport and had a shuttle. Big mistake! It took over 30 minutes of constant calling to get them to answer when we were waiting at the airport for the shuttle. Check in was challenging for the person at the front desk as he spoke little English or Spanish. We had to make an early connection so he told us to be in the lobby at 4:30 the next morning for the shuttle, which we were. No one was at the desk. The shuttle was parked and we thought would leave soon, but the driver never came. We were finally told by another guest that the shuttle did not run on Saturdays! If the airport would have been busy, by the time we got there we would have missed our flight. The room was filthy. I doubt they had vacuumed behind the bed and night stand for years. The shower would not drain. And the icing on the cake was they charged my credit card for an additional $34.75! I just called to find out what that was for and could not get an answer...other then they will refund it. I can't understand why the Holiday Inn chain would allow their name to be tarnished like this. Avoid this place at all costs!!!

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 5 May 2021

- First morning there, no breakfast because the service didn't deliver the order (didn't give an option either). You pay a rate for "breakfast included" and they give you the same thing every single day of your stay
- I was told that housekeeping is done after the third night, but if I wanted before I should ask for it, are you serious? I even see a bag with diapers right on the door of the next room and it was there the whole day. My room was done by the night before I left the place and only like doing it general not in deep detail.
The overall experience was really bad and I strongly recommend you to look for different options and never this one.

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 4 May 2021

customer service was really bad. The lobby was horrid. There is no usable staircase to go UPSTAIRS and going down dumps you outside. They play loud music thru the outside speakers (????). I'm certainly glad i didn't have a room in the front. There IS a free airport shuttle although you have to sign up the day before (I took Lyft -- for $7 plus tip it was a lot faster, i didn't have to think about it in advance, and didn't have to share it with maskless hordes). breakfast was bacon, scrambled 'eggs' and yogurt and a spoon in a bag, given without a smile.

Date of stay: May 2021
1  Thank Cynthia B
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Miami-Arpt Ctrl-Miami Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2021

Dear Cynthia B,

We are always trying our best to ensure you feel at home on our property. I have forwarded your concerns about the staircase, the complimentary shuttle, and the breakfast to our management to ensure it gets the needed attention. I want to apologize for these setbacks. Our team of professionals will keep working tirelessly to ensure the highest standards in accommodation during your future travels.

Thank you so much for making us your choice. We can't wait to see you again and show you all the changes.

Alejandro G.

Reviewed 28 March 2021

I just needed a place to lay my head for the night after a late flight and then connect to a morning flight. I stayed here a few years ago and it was not run down like it is now. This place is a real dump. You get what you pay for at $68.

Date of stay: March 2021
1  Thank Racerocket
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Miami-Arpt Ctrl-Miami Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2021

Hi Racerocket,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for posting a candid review. I was very concerned to read your comments regarding service and comfort. I understand your dismay and I am sorry. This is not the frictionless experience that we wanted for all our guests. I will make sure to share your comments with our team for the necessary improvements needed on our end. We appreciate you for staying with us and in line with this, I sent you a private message to address your concerns.

I appreciate you as our guest and I still hope you would give us another chance in the future.

Orlando A.

Reviewed 8 March 2021

Such a disappointing stay with this hotel and I should’ve read the reviews beforehand. I am currently staying here with my husband tonight and if we didn’t have an early flight tomorrow morning we would go and stay somewhere else. The hotel is disgusting and smells so musty in the halls and in the room. We found hair in the shower as well as in the towels. When we first arrived we were told the room we booked for a king bed wasn’t available so we had to have 2 queens (we are on our honeymoon) so that sucked. We weren’t offered a discount or anything for the inconvenience. The staff at the front desk also was picking up the phone the entire time while helping me which I found very rude. I don’t recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank christinacI911FB
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Miami-Arpt Ctrl-Miami Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2021

Hi christinacI911FB,

Thank you for sharing your feedback from your recent stay with us.

I am sorry to hear that your honeymoon stay wasn't perfect due to cleanliness issues in the hallways and the room. I've also read your concern about the room assigned with two beds instead of the king bed. We strive for quality and personalized service, notably on special occasions, but we fell short here. I've shared your review with the local management for their reference. I trust they'll address these issues and consider your comments for future improvements.

I hope you would still consider us again and give us another chance to host you the next time you visit the area.

Regards,