“So good for breakfast”

Price range: US$4 - US$20
Neighborhood: City Center
Description: Classy Italian bakery
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We tried a few of the baked good for breakfast one morning, they were so soft and fresh. I wish we could have tried more.

Date of visit: February 2021
1  Thank Hawkeyegirl2007
Write a reviewReviews (2,212)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great quick stop for great food. Pizza and sandwiches were tasty and the staff was very nice. Make a stop here

Date of visit: February 2021
1  Thank Ray W
Reviewed 9 December 2020 via mobile

The display in the front window draws you in. I’m not sure what sandwich I ordered but I think it was Parma ham on a roll. Too dry and salty for me. Not sure what it needed but much too plain as purchased. Desserts are a better bet. I got a fruit muffin which was both moist and tasty. Had I been hungrier or wiser I would have passed on the sandwich and got a chocolate dessert instead.

Date of visit: December 2020
1  Thank Kirbyk
Reviewed 5 December 2020

...I bought a slice of focaccia it wasn't really cooked, I spent 10 dollars for it then I tried to sit outside and the table was very dirty. Omg
Never come back.

Date of visit: December 2020
1  Thank Thom1290
Reviewed 29 November 2020 via mobile

The pizza is delicious, it is made on a focaccia type bread. You get a huge square for a very reasonable price. I would recommend going here. I tried one little Nutella dessert which was good. The dessert was a little pricey.

Date of visit: November 2020