1,853 results
All reviews rooftop pool ocean drive south beach the penthouse full kitchen private beach continental breakfast bedroom suite perfect location happy hour per day beach towels miguel miami valet walgreens action
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

While we were at The Bentley during Spring Break— our stay was most enjoyable. Our room was comfortable, clean and great location. We opted for a studio— next time would consider the one bedroom for the added space.
The hotel staff was very friendly and accommodating, especially Yamil and Miquel. The fact that we had access to beach lounge chairs was a plus. The sun deck was very nice for a quiet afternoon. Would have preferred the pool not be heated so that one could actually cook off. But overall we enjoyed our stay. Coffee, granola bars and fruits provided in the morning were a convenient way to just grab something quick.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
ryost510, General Manager at Bentley Hotel South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Dear travler2011NewYork,

It is wonderful to read you and your friends enjoyed your time at Bentley South Beach. Our beach front location right on Ocean Drive is a truly great place to enjoy all the fun and beauty our great city has to offer. Yamil and Miguel are passionate about creating memorable stays for our guests and I am glad they did just that for you. Your one bedroom suite will be waiting for your next visit and we look forward to being of service.

Simone Morgan
Bentley South Beach.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

Overpriced and outdated. Nothing like the photos on their website. Will not recommend. The bathroom was old and shower head did not work properly. The furniture was outdated. The air conditioner was so loud that it kept us up all night every night. The complimentary continental breakfast is a joke! I felt like I was in a hostel except that we paid on average over $300/night for apiece of crap room.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Lmsau
ryost510, General Manager at Bentley Hotel South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Dear Lmsau,

I am truly saddened by your review as it is not support the start nor spirit to which we serve our guests everyday. We are currently in the process of updating the rest of our rooms and I can assure you they are going to be great. I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss this further and see how I might help. Please reach at when convenient. I look forward to speaking.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

While our time at the Bentley was short, we thoughouly enjoyed ourselves! The front desk manager, Yamil, was attentive to our needs and everyone made us feel welcome! The rooms were modern and comfortable and the view from the rooftop pool and patio was beautiful!

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear Ann V,

You can always come back for a longer stay! Thank you so much for leaving such kind words and recognizing the efforts of Yamil. Bentley South Beach prides itself on excellent experiences for all and I glad we delivered just that for you. See you soon and safe travels.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Justin was so helpful at the beach today. He made everything easy for my friend and I. I was so thirsty, and he came over right away with two Icey cold waters. They were perfect just like him. I’m coming back soon to sit in his section!

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends

Dear Eboni P,
Ii can promise you that Justin will be very pleased to hear how happy he made you. I can also assure you that upon your next visit to Bentley Hotel South Beach, he will be just as eager to be of service. We look forward to your next visit and please let me know if I can assist toward that end.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

Excellent location with very large rooms....the staff was amazing and always had an upbeat and friendly demeanour. I cannot think f any significant difficulties or disappointments. The staff also provided many excellent suggestions for dining out.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Paul C,

Every morning I come to work and am truly filled with gratitude as I take in the beautiful beach views. I am so happy to read it resonated with you as well and that our team stepped up to create a great stay. We hope you come back for another stay and we will look forward to your return.