5 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$199
travelup.comUS$175
eDreamsUS$199
1,531 results
All reviews south beach boutique hotel mid beach free trolley pool area liquor store small pool beach towels an umbrella beach access small hotel happy hour lounge chairs per day collins avenue resort fee ocean drive
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

"Direct Booking Benefits" is entirely false. When booking directly I mentioned we found a better price on bookings.com and Circa 39's website said they'd match it. They did, however the customer service person didn't know anything about the "direct booking benefits". He had to go to the Circa 39's website to check them out, then he put a note in the booking that would be seen on check in to ensure we got the daily free cocktail, 3 free rewards, etc. None of that was actually ever offered.

The pillows were pretend fluffed - they looked great, then when you laid your head on them they were SO flat, like all the fluff inside was old and worn out. I took off a pillow case and the pillow was yellowy orange with round drool stairs everywhere, disgusting! I wrested with the pillow so much the first night that I locked a vertebrae in my neck and am now in so much pain I've been taking off work to go to physical therapy. Not to mention I was in pain the entire vacation.

Also, after a dry crescent roll and half cup of cantaloupe every morning for a week, I will never look at those foods the same way again.

Very disappointed. I had encouraged a friend to book there for next month when she takes a group trip to Miami Beach, I quickly rescinded that suggestion.

1  Thank Trave1ingGnomad
Alfredo B, General Manager at Circa 39 Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you very much for your candid review of your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, as we strive to improve with each and every stay. I greatly appreciate your comments about aspects of your reservation. We are truly sorry we did not meet your expectations. Please reach out to me directly at abarreiro@thepalmshotel.com if there is anything we can do to welcome you back.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Guest next door were rude and not kid friendly. Banged on the wall the entire stay and the front desk couldn’t do anything about it. They complained out that was too loud and our infant was too loud in the morning.

1  Thank jgaeta829663
Alfredo B, General Manager at Circa 39 Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Good day,
We are truly sorry you had to experience that issue. Unfortunately, there are many instances that others guest's actions are out of our control.
If you wish to contact me directly for more information or resolutions, please do so at 305-908-5418.
Thank you and stay safe.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I came to visit my daughter in Miami Beach. The first week I stayed in a fancy hotel, "bleu", and I felt much more covid safe here!
I was here for a few weeks and really appreciated the caring and above and beyond staff, especially Douglas and Mario!! They really care that you have a great experience. EVERYONE at the front desk was so cordial!
The pool was so warm. The beach was not crowded and the chairs were comfortable. The rooms have wooden floors which is a nice touch.
The parking is soooo convenient and if you book with the hotel directly, it is included in your rate. There is construction going on all over which is inconvenient but not the hotel's fault.
In conclusion, Circa 39 is a cozy hotel to use as a base for exploring Miami!

Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank cantwaittotravel

Thank you for your review. We appreciate it very much.
We hope to see you back soon.
Stay safe.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were well taken care of and had nice decor throughout. Great location and parking provided was a big bonus! I would definitely come back and recommend this place to friends.

1  Thank micaphemister

Thank you for your review. We appreciate it very much.
We hope to see you back soon.
Stay safe.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The rooms rate are expensive am guessing because of the location, the parking fees are $24/night + tax and the last but not the least the breakfast was horrible.
The pictures in the webs have nothing to do with the reality, really disappointed

1  Thank naboul980352
Alfredo B, General Manager at Circa 39 Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Good day,
I'm so sorry we did not meet your expectations. Due to the pandemic, we decided to offer a grab to go breakfast which includes coffee/tea, croissant and juice free of charge. Our parking fees are the lowest in the area and the most convenient since it is not valet parking.
Your stay which was a back to back reservation did include a weekend rate.
Please feel free to reach me directly at abarreiro@thepalmshotel.com if you have any questions or if you would be willing to give us another opportunity.
Thank you and stay safe.