“Amazing experience!”
Review of Uneedamassage

Uneedamassage
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Currently we are on Summer Hiatus through end of December 2017. Please be sure and check back with us then. In the meantime, have a wonderful summer! UneedaMassage With over 17 years experience, you will have Licensed Massage Therapists treat you to the unwinding you pursue. Trigger the wellness your body aches for. Our staff is highly experienced and cultivated to maximizing your massage experience to what it is you crave. Our therapists are certified in multiple modalities.
Reviewed 14 February 2017

Here is the thing, I work in hospitality and in a fast pace environment, which led to a painful pinched nerve in my left shoulder. I was suffering for 2 days before deciding to go see Melissa from UNeedAMassage. As I work in the area, I did not have much time for a full massage, but Melissa recommended a 10 minutes session. Well, lets put it this way, she was right on, it was just amazing! Melissa is sweet and ongoing and takes great care of you, puts you in a comfortable atmosphere in one of the tents by the Pool of the National Hotel, you can feel the breeze and hear birds and nature sounds, which relaxes you right away. That 10 minutes felt like an hour in heaven!
After the massage was done, it took little under an hour for the pinched nerve to be gone! No more pain! I was amazed, I did not have to take any treatment or see any doctor. Melissa saved the day! I truly recommend her :) Thanks again!

1  Thank NCharton

Reviewed 12 January 2017

By far the best massage experience I have had! Melisa made me feel so comfortable and at ease from the start. Professional, inviting, and tailored to my body's needs! Can't wait for my next visit!

Reviewed 16 August 2016 via mobile

I live in NYC and get massages pretty regularly...and this one did not disappoint!! Melisa was so pleasant and calm, which made the experience that much better. I didn't have any specific aches..just wanted an overall rub down, to relax and unwind. She hit the spot!

Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

I just had the most amazing massage. I highly recommend Melisa! She is professional and extremely knowledgeable.
I have herniated discs in my neck and she knew exactly how to handle my neck.

See more reviews
Reviewed 6 July 2016

So lucky to have found Melisa. She truly has that magic touch. I have a serious hip flexer/IT band issue for yeaars and years. I have sooo many massages looking for relief. I found that relief with Melisa! I got off the table and had immediate relief! I was so excited, I couldn't believe it! Was the pain actually gone?? YES it was. I even waited until the next day to make sure it was for real. My 10 year old pain was really gone! So grateful for Melsia and her magic "Massage cocktail". She really knows her stuff. Don't miss out! Get a massage with Melisa and you will feel amazing too!
Thank you Melisa!!