Review Highlights
Amazing, Relaxing, Bliss

Got a massage from my love on a Sunday in Miami Beach. I've got to say that Melisa is incredible... read more

Reviewed 11 April 2017
Kika C
via mobile
Amazing massage

I had a fabulous massage with Melisa, it was really relaxing, she asks you some questions before... read more

Reviewed 6 April 2017

Miami Duck Tour
143 Reviews
from US$39.59
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 6 July 2016

So lucky to have found Melisa. She truly has that magic touch. I have a serious hip flexer/IT band issue for yeaars and years. I have sooo many massages looking for relief. I found that relief with Melisa! I got off the table and had immediate relief! I was so excited, I couldn't believe it! Was the pain actually gone?? YES it was. I even waited until the next day to make sure it was for real. My 10 year old pain was really gone! So grateful for Melsia and her magic "Massage cocktail". She really knows her stuff. Don't miss out! Get a massage with Melisa and you will feel amazing too!
Thank you Melisa!!

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed 31 May 2016

This was a truly wonderful experience. Melissa is accomplished at several types of massage and helped my various aches and pains disappear.

Date of experience: May 2016
Melisa B, Owner at Uneedamassage, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2016

Thank you for your trust! It was a real pleasure. See you next time you're in Miami.
Relaaaaax!

Reviewed 30 May 2016

Trust me, it takes a miracle worker to get me to relax and let go. Apparently, that miracle worker has a name. Get to know her. You''ll thank me. I have had several massages in the past, all of which instilled in me the idea that massage equals pain. That all changed when Melisa gave me a new perspective on what it is like to be in a state of total and utter relaxation. I have never experienced a moment when i can say i was immersed in uninterrupted tranquility until i received a "Head to Toe" massage from Melisa. I felt reborn with an inner peace that is hard to describe. She tailors the massage to your body and at the end of it, you'll wonder why you never went to her sooner. I refuse to get a massage anywhere else after discovering this gem of a place. Uneedamassage is not a suggestion, it's a necessity. Go get one and you'll be glad you did.

Date of experience: May 2016
Melisa B, Owner at Uneedamassage, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2016

Thank you Meryl , It was a pleasure massaging you, and for your birthday I remember...
I am happy you had that moment of peace that every-BODY cherishes. You need to come back for more peace. Thanks again! Melisa Brown

Reviewed 4 May 2016

There is no better way to relax, Melissa has this magic hands that OMG will make you feel like new!
I will definitely be back soon

Date of experience: April 2016
Reviewed 29 March 2016

I have had many neck and shoulder massages. Melisa Brown was my massage therapist and she gave me the best massage I have ever had. I came away feeling lifted!! Thank you Melisa for being so caring and for the wonderful massage.

Kaye Haas
National Hotel

Date of experience: March 2016
Melisa B, Owner at Uneedamassage, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2016

Thank you Kaye! Next time get a full 55 minute Relax Massage and you'll be over the moon! You were wonderful to have on my table, thank you! Melisa Brown