“massage with Melissa”
Review of Uneedamassage

Uneedamassage
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Currently we are on Summer Hiatus through end of December 2017. Please be sure and check back with us then. In the meantime, have a wonderful summer! UneedaMassage With over 17 years experience, you will have Licensed Massage Therapists treat you to the unwinding you pursue. Trigger the wellness your body aches for. Our staff is highly experienced and cultivated to maximizing your massage experience to what it is you crave. Our therapists are certified in multiple modalities.
Reviewed 31 May 2016

This was a truly wonderful experience. Melissa is accomplished at several types of massage and helped my various aches and pains disappear.

Melisa B, Owner at Uneedamassage, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2016

Thank you for your trust! It was a real pleasure. See you next time you're in Miami.
Relaaaaax!

Reviewed 30 May 2016

Trust me, it takes a miracle worker to get me to relax and let go. Apparently, that miracle worker has a name. Get to know her. You''ll thank me. I have had several massages in the past, all of which instilled in me the idea that massage equals pain. That all changed when Melisa gave me a new perspective on what it is like to be in a state of total and utter relaxation. I have never experienced a moment when i can say i was immersed in uninterrupted tranquility until i received a "Head to Toe" massage from Melisa. I felt reborn with an inner peace that is hard to describe. She tailors the massage to your body and at the end of it, you'll wonder why you never went to her sooner. I refuse to get a massage anywhere else after discovering this gem of a place. Uneedamassage is not a suggestion, it's a necessity. Go get one and you'll be glad you did.

Melisa B, Owner at Uneedamassage, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2016

Thank you Meryl , It was a pleasure massaging you, and for your birthday I remember...
I am happy you had that moment of peace that every-BODY cherishes. You need to come back for more peace. Thanks again! Melisa Brown

Reviewed 4 May 2016

There is no better way to relax, Melissa has this magic hands that OMG will make you feel like new!
I will definitely be back soon

Reviewed 29 March 2016

I have had many neck and shoulder massages. Melisa Brown was my massage therapist and she gave me the best massage I have ever had. I came away feeling lifted!! Thank you Melisa for being so caring and for the wonderful massage.

Kaye Haas
National Hotel

Melisa B, Owner at Uneedamassage, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2016

Thank you Kaye! Next time get a full 55 minute Relax Massage and you'll be over the moon! You were wonderful to have on my table, thank you! Melisa Brown

See more reviews
Reviewed 17 February 2016

Melisa was a fantastic masseuse and was exactly what we needed at the end of our holiday. Melisa's professionalism, easy manner and friendliness made the experience all the more enjoyable. Definitely worth booking in for any of the treatments. We had a 35 minute back, neck and shoulder massage and a 50 minute full body massage. And were both relaxed and ready for our flight later in the day. Thank you Melisa !