111 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$850
Trip.comUS$822
eDreamsUS$770
ZenHotels.comUS$850
5,982 results
All reviews rooftop pool filtered water sand box south beach main pool beautiful hotel amazing service favorite hotel lobby bar ocean view pool staff tesla emily pools sandbox 1hotel gym
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Raemu and Chris were absolutely phenomenal! Both were very welcoming and charming. Reamu was extremely knowledgeable and made great recommendations. The food was amazing and of high standrd. Both Reamu and Chris went above and beyond to make our experience great! The ambiance is cozy and relaxing. Cannot wait to come back!

2  Thank gabriellacC4227QO
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Gabriel was amazing! The tacos were outstanding and the service was fabulous! They constantly checked up on us to make sure everything was good which was very nice. Fantastic experience and would 100% go again!!!

1  Thank 635minac
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had the best vacation here, coming from Chicago and even though it rained that day Dennis our bartender gave us the absolute best time we could have had! They are personable and kind and so much fun. Would 100% recommend this hotel every time of the year!

2  Thank ChrislynCqst
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Wonderful stay in South Beach. The rooms are well sized and the staff is very sweet. The location is convenient. Perfect for a couples getaway. I enjoyed using their app to order all my meals. The beach club and its programming are fantastic. My only complaint is the slow beach service. It tooks 2 hours to get a drink!

Date of stay: December 2020
2  Thank brookeasher
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I stayed at the one hotel for 34 days and Fred helped me from day1 and made my experience so enjoyable and welcoming. Every question problem concern Fred handled it, every day he remembered my name and made sure everything was running smoothly without him I wouldn’t have stayed as long as I did. Thanks Fred!

Date of stay: January 2021