“A really good, affordable fast food place!”
Review of EAT GREEK SOUVLAKI - CLOSED

EAT GREEK SOUVLAKI
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 20 July 2015

Awesome greek restaurant! Surprisingly good healthy chicken souvlaki in pita. And the tsatsiki... and the babaganush! And whenever the mom has cooked moussaka! Also the staff need to be mentioned.

Reviewed 23 June 2015

I love the fresh shrimp and the calamari here. I did not enjoy the lamb chops but but the greek salad with a huge piece of feta cheese made up for the tough meat. Seating and parking is limited at this small restaurant located on Alton Road and 16th Street, but there is a large parking lot on West Ave close to Lincoln Road where you can park and it is just a short 5 minute walk back to this nice place for diner with excellent service with a family run feel.

Reviewed 23 June 2015 via mobile

Chicken pita nd kebab perfectly seasonsed .owner pleasantly invited me to dine in his establishment server was rude when asked if I could change Greek salad for fries..Going back today for more fries

Reviewed 22 June 2015 via mobile

I'm Italian and visited Greece a few times. Greek people took me here and I fell in love. The fresh ingredients and the atmosphere will give you a true taste of Greece. I went to the Biscayne location and Peter does an amazing job serving, recommending and entertaining customers. Whether is a quick gyro or a full blown meal you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 11 June 2015

This place was dirty, the staff was rude and the food sub par by any standards. I warn you not to visit this hole in the wall place that treats its customers horribly. There are so many other options in the area. I will never go back obviously.

3  Thank John R