“Exceptional ”

Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: South Pointe
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Amazing food, perfect service, nice setting. Yes it’s expensive but if On vacation and needing a special treat it’s worth the splurge.

Had the crab cake, filet, roasted vegetables and beets...and the bread they bring to the table is oh so worth the carbs!!!!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,717)

Reviewed 4 April 2018

I went here Thursday night March 29th, 2018. There were 5 of us. The place was packed. We went to the bar for a drink and they give out free bacon as a snack - so cool. We got to our table and ordered. We told our waiter we didn't want a huge steak and he suggested the 2 oz kobe filet so I got that. It is $70 for 2 oz, but oh my god, it was probably one of the best steaks I ever ate - and I travel the world and eat a lot of steak. It was melt in your mouth and so worth the $70!!
I would go back again in a heartbeat!!!

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Great porterhouse martini and Chardonnay. Very good wedge salad. French fries not crispy and Mac not grilled enough. Waiter very nIce and polite. Very busy so waiting time but table on terrace was pleasant.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

This place is awful! People are rude and ignore you completely. They made us wait with a reservation for over half an hour. We said that there was a peanut allergy and the waiter said okay and took our drink order. After we ordered, he informed us that most of the things would not be able to be ordered because they’re made in peanut oil. We decided to leave and they charged us $16 for 2 sodas and a lemonade. They shouldn’t have charged us at all. Will never be back!

1  Thank edandmer
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We did have to wait about 35 minutes before our table was ready but my husband and I like to wait in the lounge area. It's just that Prime 112's bar is always crowded and busy but has bacon bar snacks. The bartenders are very friendly and I think I had the best slightly dirty gin martini with blue cheese stuffed olives EVER! Once you get seated, everything is wonderful. Service is good and the food is always, always delicious. My husband had a filet and it was prepared perfectly and I ordered the scallops which were delicious. A must try (if you haven't been to Prime 112).

Been to Prime 112? Share your experiences!