“Fresh sushi, reasonable prices”
Review of SUSHISAMBA Miami

SUSHISAMBA Miami
Reserve with OpenTable
SUSHISAMBA Miami is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #219 of 1,160 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Price range: US$40 - US$80
Cuisines: Brazilian, Japanese, Peruvian
Good for: Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: City Center
Description: Only at SUSHISAMBA will you find a unique blend of Japanese, Brazilian and Peruvian cuisine, music and design. Located in the heart of Miami on Lincoln Road, SUSHISAMBA features a premier event space, alfresco dining and a custom graffiti installation. The menus are a thrilling mix of new and signature dishes with an emphasis on piquant flavors, the finest ingredients and artful presentations. Complementing the cuisine, the location offers specialty cocktails, cultural spirits such as shochu, pisco and sake and a selection of wine, beer and Champagne. In addition to Miami Beach, SUSHISAMBA has locations in Las Vegas, Amsterdam and London.
Reviewed March 8, 2017 via mobile

My friends and I visited sushi samba during a spring break trip and thoroughly enjoyed it. We got 6 rolls, a bottle of wine, and 3 desserts and paid about $35 each. Definitely worth it for good, fresh sushi.

1  Thank StudentTraveler123
Write a ReviewReviews (1,854)

Reviewed March 6, 2017

You can find at sushisamba original fusion food, mixing tropical ingredients with Japanese recipes. It is one of the best places to eat in Lincoln Road. De,icious but expensive,

1  Thank marujatarre
Reviewed March 5, 2017

Love this institution. I love the rock shrimp appetizer, the rolls, the service.
The music is also great. This place looks and feels like no other. It's a little noisy, but not in an inconvenient way.
I never eaten anything bad or ordinary in that restaurant. Last night I sat alone at the bar, and the barmaid was truly a charm. The service is really great. Thank you for taking care of me.
The food also pleased my palate. I left feeling happy.
See you soon.

Reviewed March 3, 2017 via mobile

I remember sushi samba in Chicago IL back in day and it was all the rage. The Miami version had lots of sites, sounds, and people watching but the sushi was good but not great! Many original items. Still enjoyed my time. The server was incompetent, however. Didn't know the difference between squid and and octopus. Had to wait several minutes going back and forth to kitchen and she still never got the request correct. The manager did make it up to us by comping one of our meals. Classy move and was very professional. Give restaurant a try however. Not as overrated as Nobu. They do do something right since they've been around for as long as they have. The best items are the yellowtail seviche, spicy tuna hand roll and the taquitos seviche.

Reviewed March 1, 2017

very interesting fusion items offered here. Our party of 5 ordered a range of starters to each sample, which we all loved. We then ordered a range of sushi, skewed meats, and vegetable sides. Then for dessert, we loved the sweet potato (gluten free) donuts. The mixed drinks were super fresh and yummy too.The meat eaters, vegetarian, and gluten-free eater all had great stuff to choose from.

Been to SUSHISAMBA Miami? Share your experiences!