Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 15/04/21
Free cancellation until 14/04/21
Hotels.comUS$149
PricelineUS$149
Agoda.comUS$149
All reviews espanola way ocean drive south beach beach towels valet parking is available lincoln road room was spotless quiet at night wi fi hear everything the location is perfect wonderful stay mini fridge love this hotel restaurants and bars per day beautiful hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 February 2021 via mobile

After a glitch in booking and it taking four days of run around from the staff at this hotel and the reservation department, unanswered emails and blatantly being given the incorrect information over and over again I was finally able to reach the management at this hotel. I was told by the hotel staff that no managers are on duty and they are not in the hotel. The manager I did finally reach after 4 days of calling was very responsive and quickly worked to help try to resolve my situation. I would rate her service as 10 out of 10. However as with all things the rate I saw on numerous websites this one and two other very common booking sites I believe was a teaser rate and likely only one room was sold at that price. As rebooking was going to cost more than double the original amount. They have stated they will issue me a refund, we will see if that happens. Lesson learned...book when you see the right price for you, and if there is an error in your confirmation get to the bottom of it right away. I’m looking at at least an additional $100.00 in the cost for my room for one night. Sadly I was very excited to stay at this hotel as it was perfect for us. Regardless of any response from management regarding this post the situation was very unfortunate for all of us.

Date of stay: February 2021
1  Thank Lxm896806
Reviewed 19 February 2021 via mobile

Was skeptical when booking but so impressed after arriving. It’s clean, has everything you need in room like iron, espresso maker etc. very quaint with awesome little French crepe cafe across the street. Just at the end of espanole way which has outdoor restaurants. This place is definitely worth a stay. Walking distance to everything!! Quiet at night since it’s a block off the noisy street.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank tracis596
Reviewed 16 March 2020

Casa Victoria is a very nice and cozy hotel. The hotel is very clean. The staff is also very friendly. The hotel is in a very convenient location. you are so at the beach and the cozy streets. Espanolaway is very nice and cozy. You can get unlimited coffee and cookies and croissants at the hotel. We will definitely come back again!

Date of stay: March 2020
1  Thank walnaat
Reviewed 25 February 2020 via mobile

What a beautiful little find on Espanola Way. Easy check in, room was big and comfortable. There is a fridge and microwave in your room. Full sized shampoo/conditioner & body wash in the shower area. Free fruit, coffee, bottled water every day. Croissants and cookies are also free which is great for breakfast in the morning as Miami can be expensive. Its brilliantly placed on the lovely Espanola way where there is a variety of restaurants. You’re also a walk away from Ocean Drive, South Beach, Lincoln Road and Lincoln Mall a walk away as well. Lots of other eateries around the corner and various bars. Really lovely wee hotel. It was such a relief to have a nice hotel after the disaster we had in New York before we came here.

Date of stay: February 2020
3  Thank LeanneGlasgow83
Reviewed 14 February 2020 via mobile

I cannot express how great our short stay was. Gustavo started out by waiting until 3:30 am for our late arrival, thanks to inclement weather and delayed flights. He was so welcoming. In the morning, Nora was just as great. She made us feel like we were at home! We had to be at our cruise port, and she made sure we had safe transportation.

We will definitely be returning to Miami and making sure we stay at Casa Victoria Orchard for a longer stay.

Thank you Gustavo and Nora!

Date of stay: February 2020