Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Good experience

Very organized and responsible crew on board. Always safety first ! Great team to work with. We... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
amauro36
Rochester, Michigan
Right up there as one of the best!

Wife and I did 2 dives (Neptune & Rainbow) and it was awesome! The help and support of the... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
justinwW502HD

Recommended experiences in and around Miami Beach
from US$40.34
from US$1,350.00
from US$200.00
from US$85.00
More Info
All reviews scuba gear great diving my advanced open water diving experience boat crew wealth of knowledge great guide these guys in south beach neptune certification certified instructor dove safety alexa memorial
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 June 2021

I took the Open Water Course with them. The scheduling was a bit hectic, I had to call a couple of times to get my code for e-learning. I was told, if possible to come to the shop before the course to get fitted. No one mentioned, A the online course is about 8-12 hours (would have been good to know as I was rushing to get it done) and that B there was an orientation with a test. I got through it all, but was not liking it. Pat, my instructor, changed everything. He was a great instructor and explained everything in a way that I was able to understand. I was very nervous going into my first dive (which I had no idea was happening on the first day, another thing I was not told). I would honestly say to ask for Pat as an instructor, he was great. Looking back, I liked having 4 dives, 2 dives on each day to practice what we learned on the pool. So, all in all it was a great experience. In terms of scheduling or information, it could use some improvement. With this in mind, I would take another course with them.

Date of experience: May 2021
TarpoonDiveCenter, Manager at Tarpoon Lagoon Dive Center, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2021

Thank you for the positive review! Looking forward to diving with you soon!

Reviewed 1 June 2021

Julien is AMAZING! One of the best dive guides I've ever had the pleasure of diving with! He is absolutely incredible! Extremely knowledgeable, a wonderful diver, a delight to dive and talk with, and extremely accommodating and just so considerate! Has sole focus is making sure that everyone has the best dive possible! I would dive with him every single time if I could! If you get a chance to dive with this company, definitely request diving with Julien!

I traveled from Connecticut to Florida to do some diving. The conditions that night were REALLY bad. The current was the most brutal current I've ever experienced! Kicking as hard as you can but not moving anywhere! But even though the actual diving conditions and the diving itself wasn't good, it was actually one of the best dives I've had! I know it sounds crazy to say! But that's how amazing Julien is! And that's saying a lot about a dive guide! You know he's great if the diving itself is bad but you have a wonderful time anyways! Julien is what made it amazing even though the conditions sucked!

After diving with Julien, I will definitely come back to dive with him again! I will definitely refer all of my friends and family to him, and I left Florida feeling like I made a great friend!

Thank you, Julien, for making what normally would have been a crappy dive into something extremely enjoyable! You're the best!

Reviewed 31 May 2021

Great people, friendly, caring
Jake the captain drove excellently even went to rescue some divers
Crew very knowledgeable of conditions and allowed us to dive worry free
Brian my guide was excellent as well
I definitely recommend diving here

Hi Terry,

Thank you for the great review! It was a pleasure spending the afternoon with you!

Reviewed 29 May 2021

Captain Jake is a great and informative guide. He and his staff hold a hight standard for professionalism and Quick to recognizes when one needs that extra help.

Date of experience: May 2021

Thank you for the great review!

Reviewed 16 May 2021

this is a good, family run business - They are very professional and helpful for new and experienced divers

Date of experience: May 2021

Thank you for the great review! We do pride ourselves on being a family run business. Thank you