Review Highlights
Do this!

My wife and I took this tour. We needed a short, quick tour because of time constraints. We also... read more

Reviewed 23 October 2018
scqtt
Odessa, Texas
Fabulous Experience

Approached this tour with a degree of nervousness but our two teens were keen to try and what could... read more

Reviewed 22 July 2018

from US$58.99
from US$58.99
from US$38.00
More Info
All reviews private tour south beach guide michael contacted michael single file great fun great guide sunrise tour the ritz carlton fantastic trip favorite part great ride year olds money well spent would highly recommend this tour take photos miami trip
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I loved our tour of Miami Beach with Michael. Yes, it’s a little pricier than some of the other Segway tours you’ll find, but for us, it was worth it given the flexibility. Michael worked with us on time to meet-up and having done Segway tours before, we were able to stop and take photos much more frequently than what larger tours allow for. Michael is laid back and funny, so for us who are also laid back and love humor, it was a great experience!

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

I brought both my nine-year-old and my 70 year old parents with me to try riding Segways for the first time. They all had a good time and enjoyed the tour. My mom was still smiling and talking about how much fun ot was, even by evening. If you are safety conscious, bring your own bike helmets as they are not provided.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

We booked 2 adults and our 13, 9, and 6 year olds for Michael's Segway tour. Michael was very accommodating and patient with our younger 2 kids as well as with the balance challenged Dad. The tour was fun and informative. We all had a terrific time and Michael's easy going personality made the experience all the better. A must do while in Miami and well worth it.

Alisha

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

My parents visited from up north for the weekend and we’ve always talked about getting segways. We tried in Hawaii, but the tours weren’t what we were looking for. Not personal, over priced, not a three “local experience.”

Michael, the owner and our tour guide, provided us with the most first class experience on segways that one could hope for. The private tour is TOTALLY worth it! And it’s the best way to see all of South Beach! We went all over! We saw the Art Deco district and all of the famous hot spots of Miami! Michael was very knowledgeable and the trip we took was so much fun!!

Michael is a native and excellent tour guide. He taught us how to ride the segways within minutes and we felt comfortable and were riding like pros in no time. I will definitely do this again with any visitors that want to see Miami!

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Found Michael on Trip Advisor. He had great reviews so it was a no brainer to book a private tour with Michael with my husband and my brother visiting from New Zealand.
Michael is so laid back he immediately put us at our ease. My brother had never ridden a segway before but after a short tutorial he was speeding along with the rest of us. Michael gave us the perfect mix of fun and interesting information about South Beach! I would highly recommend this tour and Michael! Next time we have visitors I will be calling Michael for a fun couple of hours seeing Miami!

Date of experience: February 2018