“Perfect First Segway Experience”
Review of Segway South Beach

Segway South Beach
Ranked #7 of 144 Tours in Miami Beach
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Michael is an awesome host, has great equipment, takes you places other tours don't take you and is enjoyable. I really enjoyed getting to have a private tour without worrying about other riders or people we did not know. I had never been on a segway and it was no problem. Michael helped you figure it out quickly and then we were on our way. He even let us ride his hands-free segway, which was really cool and a different experience. i would highly recommend you book with him!

All reviews
"great fun"
in 12 reviews
"sunrise tour"
in 3 reviews
"highly recommend this to anyone"
"fun activity"
"money well spent"
"take photos"
"whole family"

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I loved our tour of Miami Beach with Michael. Yes, it’s a little pricier than some of the other Segway tours you’ll find, but for us, it was worth it given the flexibility. Michael worked with us on time to meet-up and having done Segway tours before, we were able to stop and take photos much more frequently than what larger tours allow for. Michael is laid back and funny, so for us who are also laid back and love humor, it was a great experience!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I brought both my nine-year-old and my 70 year old parents with me to try riding Segways for the first time. They all had a good time and enjoyed the tour. My mom was still smiling and talking about how much fun ot was, even by evening. If you are safety conscious, bring your own bike helmets as they are not provided.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We booked 2 adults and our 13, 9, and 6 year olds for Michael's Segway tour. Michael was very accommodating and patient with our younger 2 kids as well as with the balance challenged Dad. The tour was fun and informative. We all had a terrific time and Michael's easy going personality made the experience all the better. A must do while in Miami and well worth it.

Alisha

See more reviews
Reviewed March 19, 2018 via mobile

My parents visited from up north for the weekend and we’ve always talked about getting segways. We tried in Hawaii, but the tours weren’t what we were looking for. Not personal, over priced, not a three “local experience.”

Michael, the owner and our tour guide, provided us with the most first class experience on segways that one could hope for. The private tour is TOTALLY worth it! And it’s the best way to see all of South Beach! We went all over! We saw the Art Deco district and all of the famous hot spots of Miami! Michael was very knowledgeable and the trip we took was so much fun!!

Michael is a native and excellent tour guide. He taught us how to ride the segways within minutes and we felt comfortable and were riding like pros in no time. I will definitely do this again with any visitors that want to see Miami!