SLS South Beach(Miami Beach)
US$196
US$180
Official Site
US$164
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
Riviera Hotel & Suites South Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/25
US$168
US$117
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

US$433
US$252
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$300/night.

Mondrian South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/25
US$137
US$119
  • Pool
Bentley Hotel South Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$996
US$120
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

Fontainebleau Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
US$272
US$233
Priceline
US$179
Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
US$284
US$256
Priceline
  • Beachfront
Hilton Cabana Miami Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$174
US$143
Hilton.com
  • Beachfront
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 21 July 2017

Walking down the sidewalk, I ended up here because my beer ran out and the Russian hostess told us they had a happy hour going on - at 9 pm. That was enough to get us to stay.

Thinking I'd just have a quick mojito and be on my way, I quickly realized that wasn't going to happen when they had to carry my drink out with two hands. Holy crap.. what had I gotten myself into.

If you're going to grab a drink here, plan on spending some time. There's great people watching, especially if you're seated in the covered area on the sidewalk that's lined with heating torches. Live music plays most evenings and the crowd is lively. The drinks are fairly strong and huge, so don't try and drink it all at once. No sir.. these are sipping drinks and should take some time to enjoy, or else they might go to your head just a tad too fast.

• Stayed: January 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank Jon C
Reviewed 6 August 2016

This place is right on the strip and is amazing. Loved the room, very different....loved the wooden walls. It was close to everything and was very clean and comfortable. Our first room wasn't ready with towels and soaps and the fan broke, but they switched and upgraded us. Awesome staff

Room Tip: Not sure about how to get a good room. Our room was great. I did not see other rooms to compare.
  • Stayed: September 2015, traveled on business
Reviewed 15 July 2016

My wife and I have stayed at this boutique hotel many times. Now if you are looking for the plush high end properties forget it. This hotel is owned by Gloria Estafan and in keeping with her ethnic culture it fits right into the one would expect in Miami. We had a suite facing the ocean. Note there is no balcony and from the window you look across the main strip to view the ocean. The suites are spacious with a Jacuzzi and many in room amenities where plentiful. We never had room service. However, the restaurant is very busy and the fare is extensive including many Cuban dishes and American entrees. And, the location is close to all the main action and crowds. Oh! I forgot this hotel is where Frank Sinatra filmed Hole in the Head. Funny movie!!!!

Room Tip: suggest a ocean view
  • Stayed: January 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 14 June 2016

This beautiful hotel is owned by Gloria Estefan. Even though it is a historic landmark, it is very modern, slick, and hip on the inside. The suite at the top corner floor is very spacious and has a huge bathroom. Also, the views are great, and all the restaurants and attractions on South Beach are within walking distance. My husband and I caught the bus to and from the hotel and didn't even miss not having a car!

Room Tip: Top corner floor street side has great views!
  • Stayed: July 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 22 May 2016

This hotel is a very nice hotel , in room entertainment centre including dvd player.
original wood floors in most rooms , very large room very bright also..
Hotel is centrally located for all restaurants and bars ,

• Stayed: July 2015, traveled with friends