“Savory crepes”

Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Neighborhood: Flamingo / Lummus
Reviewed 18 April 2018

While strolling on Espanola Way, stop by if you like crepes. I got a pear,Brie, and walnut one and was very yummy. The cheese was melting and the sweetness of the pears complicated it perfectly. It was great to sit outside and have breakfast. The bathroom is super cute!

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We had just returned from a Caribbean cruise and my family was really looking forward to having something different for breakfast. We love real crepes so found this place and decided to try it out. Everything was great - even our French waiter! The buckwheat savoury ham/cheese/mushroom crepes were awesome. I had the eggs cocette with bacon (and half my wife’s crepe) and it was really good too. We finished we a lemon and sugar crepe with added whipping cream. To die for! My wife said it was the best whipping cream she has ever had. We will definitely return on our next visit to South Beach!

Reviewed 28 March 2018

I love this place as they have my favourite escargots and buckwheat crepes and interesting menu
Fish is not good, can't say its place for gastronomic journie
But atmosphere is extremely nice
Cute cozy weird stylish!
Nice for a conversations and long talks

Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

Love this place. Quiet place for dinner Enjoy with that special person. Reasonable price staff good. Location a little of if the way

Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

A la Folie is a touch of Paris in Miami. There is a side garden for dinner and a street side cafe for breakfast and lunch. The big bowls of cafe au lait, French pastries and hot crepes made for a wonderful romantic morning breakfast.