28 people are viewing this hotel
US$449
Free cancellation until 21/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Official Site
Expedia.comUS$449
Hotels.comUS$449
LHW.comUS$479
1,217 results
All reviews malibu farm eden roc zen suite front desk bar cart room service ocean view wrap around balcony in room dining beautiful hotel beautiful room pool service checking in girls trip upon check mini bar amazing service
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Wow. That's the first thought that comes to mind when I think of the Nobu Miami Beach. My friends and I stayed here in February to celebrate my birthday. We all had the most amazing experience!

The facilities were beautiful, clean and welcoming. During COVID, cleanliness and safety are obviously a priority for everyone. Everything from our room, the pool, beach, and restaurants delivered a polished and clean environment in which we felt safe which made us all very happy.

The staff - all stars! Everyone from Front Desk, beach attendants, Housekeeping, F&B servers and valet were welcoming, friendly and thorough. Each staff member made it a point to make us feel informed while at the same time made sure we were having a great time. The part that blew my mind was their follow up. Most of the time staff doesn't care to ask how was your experience, etc. But each encounter I recall the staff member would ask how was your night, how was lunch, how is your room, etc. LOVE it!

I can't thank the Nobu team enough as this truly was an unforgettable trip that would not have had the same impact if we had not stayed at Nobu Miami Beach. I highly recommend you stay here!!!

Date of stay: February 2021
General Manager, General Manager at Nobu Hotel Miami Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Leo,
Thanks so much for taking the time to share your amazing review! It was our pleasure to host your birthday celebration, and we're thrilled you appreciated our exceptional hospitality and awesome amenities. Our team is delighted you had a memorable trip; come back to see us again at Nobu Hotel Miami Beach.

Reviewed 7 April 2021

My rental car had a flat tire. The valet manager, Alex Lopez, went above and beyond by immediately offering assistance to help change the tire. He stayed beyond his overnight shift to help me out, all with an amazing attitude and genuine helpful gesture. He is your MVP at Eden Roc.

Date of stay: March 2021

Thanks for taking a moment to share your fantastic remarks. Providing exceptional service is our top priority; we're delighted to hear your feedback. We trust the rest of your trip was phenomenal, as well. Should your adventures bring you back our way, it would be a pleasure to welcome you back to Nobu Hotel Miami Beach.

Reviewed 3 April 2021 via mobile

This is NOT a boutique Hotel but charges Boutique rates. The Nobu Hotel is part of the Eden Rock Resort which is a very large property. The amenities are shared between both resorts, Pools/Beaches/staff/front desk, etc. The very small NOBU pool was overrun with guests from "Eden Rock" and others who were not hotel guests of either property.

The staff are overwhelmed with Tour Groups and more than half of the property was closed for these tour groups. They "claim" on their website to be a small luxury hotel, however it is a mid-level mass market property that is overwhelmed with people. Nowhere on the Nobu Hotel website do they disclose being part of a large mass market "Eden Rock" property. The NOBU Hotel Front Desk was closed and all are forced to use the "Eden Rock" Mass Hotel desk for check-in, and any service issues.

It took 2 days to get the attention of ANY manager on site to voice our complaints and upon doing so, no satisfactory accommodation was made. We were repeatedly told No manager was on premises or available.

I messaged the Hotel Manager on LinkedIn asking for her help as I did not have their e-mail address with NO response!

The pool and beach are a free for all with NO staff managing chairs, access, etc.

The "private" beach is full of non-hotel guests who brought coolers, handles of liquor, snacks sandwiches to the beach and there was NO enforcement or staff to manage non-hotel guests from being on Beach, Pool, and taking up chairs, space, etc.

Lunch, drinks and any service at the beach or pool was a multiple hour wait for anything. One day the bill was presented by the server at the beach for lunch we ordered before the lunch even arrived, which took over an hour to be delivered.

Tried to re-locate but spring break in Miami and other resorts sold out.

We are on-property for one more evening and I will be disputing my bill at check-out and if not accommodated, will dispute with Credit Card Company.

We were charged for a boutique hotel at Boutique hotel rates and received mass market , low end service and 50% of the amenities areas closed for tour groups.

The only positive I have for the review is the room itself was clean and nice. We are in Miami and mostly outdoors so only showered, slept and changed in the room so not much of a consolation for a disaster of a very poorly run property.

We visit, eat and stay at other Nobu properties around the world Vegas, Malibu, Mykonos, Chicago Etc. and Nobu would be embarrassed to have licensed his name to be on the Miami Beach Property.

I will update with pictures of the closed amenities, massive (Non-Hotel Guest) crowds and outcome of my dispute upon my return home.

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank JOBU270
Eugenia Dwyer, Owner at Nobu Hotel Miami Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

he thoughtful recollection of your experience is appreciated. While we are glad our clean rooms were in line with our standards, the rest of your feedback does not match the high standards we strive to uphold, and it's unfortunate that we were unable to meet your expectations.
As you noted, your visit coincided with a very busy time in Miami, which unfortunately means that many of our amenities are being utilized at full capacity. Nonetheless, there is no excuse for the difficulty you encountered in communicating with our team at the property. Your remarks will be discussed internally to ensure any future guest visits will be exceptional. Thanks again for your time.

Reviewed 2 April 2021

My husband and I stayed at Nobu on November 2019. We took a flight from Toronto and after three hours we were checking in at the hotel. The staff was super friendly. They even welcomed us with some tea.

At the moment we stepped in the lobby of the hotel we loved it. The design, the live music, the people and even the smell.

The minimalist style of our room, made us feel calm and enjoy every minute in it. It was super clean.

The pools are amazing, and there are so big and so many of them, that there is space for everyone to enjoy their spot.

The beach is right at a few steps.

We did not eat at the restaurants but we had our breakfast included in our package, and we enjoyed it a lot.

There was a gap between the check out and our flight, but the staff offered us to keep our luggage until it was time to go to the airport.

We loved our stayed, and we cant wait till this pandemic is over to come back.

Date of stay: May 2020
Eugenia Dwyer, Owner at Nobu Hotel Miami Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2021

Dear flormurias,

We are immensely grateful to have been chosen as your Resort destination for your weekend getaway with your husband!

Thank you for sharing your Nobu Experience and providing our future guests with a glimpse into the unique and exceptional stay we set out to deliver.

We look forward to welcoming you back and providing more of these long lasting memories.

Reviewed 1 April 2021

This is the first review I've written and given our experience this last weekend, I felt it was necessary. We checked into the Nobu Hotel on Wednesday evening and stayed for 5 nights, for what should have been a relaxing getaway. From the first night the air conditioning did not work in the room, we were promised a bottle of champagne upon arrival which we did not receive, along with no towels in the room, the hotel room phone not working and not to mention the breast milk we found in the fridge alluding to the room not being properly cleaned before arrival. When it comes to cleaning you'd think they'd have this down by now especially during a pandemic!
After speaking to the manager we thought the next 4 nights would be different - big mistake there! It is high 80s in Miami right now and the air-conditioning did not get fixed in the hotel room until the last night! We had to ask for this to be fixed multiple times throughout our stay - the fact that I even had to ask once is beyond me.
I don't know how they can claim to be a 5 star hotel. There was nothing about the property, the service or even the staff that remotely reflected what a 5 star hotel should be. Do not stay here unless you want to be disappointed.

Room tip: I would not stay here if you payed me.
4  Thank mikaylamo
Eugenia Dwyer, Owner at Nobu Hotel Miami Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2021

Dear Mikayla,

I'd like to start by thanking you for sharing your feedback with us. We're truly sorry to read about your disappointments and the unacceptable check in and initial condition of your guest room. It should have been, as you mentioned, a nice place to relax, clean and without the conditions of previous guest stay.

We take great pride in our level of service and our thorough inspections of our property to ensure the optimal condition of our resort and guest rooms.
We hate to see this level of disappointment and strive to do our best every day.

We appreciate your feedback immensely and I can assure you that we will do everything in our control to rectify your concerns from this recent visit. This is certainly not the way in which we want our Guests to review our Resort.

I hope you can allow us the chance to provide you with the level of service you deserve, that is reflective of the Nobu Brand you know and love. Please feel free to contact me directly at executiveassistant@nobuedenroc.com