“Totally professionals”

Driven Miami
Ranked #12 of 62 Transportation in Miami
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Transportation From/To Airports and Cruise Ship Ports in Miami, Fort Lauderdale and Palm Beach, We provide tours around Miami and Beaches, Key Largo, Key West Orlando and Tampa. Luxury tours and services at affordable prices.
Reviewed 23 March 2018

This service delivers everything the web site promises.
Clean cars,on time service and very professional drivers.
Very easy to book and they keep you in the loop.
Takes all the stress out of using a car service.

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

We were looking for a local car service company to take our parents from Miami Beach to Fll Airport and found Driven Miami. We made a reservation online and received a confirmation email in no time. My parents were very happy with the service, the driver made sure that they got the assistance at the Airport with wheelchairs and checked in bags before he politely said good bye and wished them a safe flight. It’s refreshing to see that level of attention and compassion. Thank you once again

Reviewed 16 May 2017

Booked a Mercedes S Class for 3 hours, car was in perfect shape, where and when supposed to be. I kept contact with driver - Michael- by SMS.
I highly recommend this company as they offer top quality service.
Thank you!

Reviewed 7 May 2017

Exceptional service from beginning to end!  Our driver (Mike) was AWESOME!!  Very friendly, professional and courteous!  I also spoke with Marcus months in advance to reserve our transportation needs, and he was also GREAT!  Everytime I spoke with him, he was very kind and helpful and captured all of my needs.  I HIGHLY recommend Driven Miami!!  Thank you so much Driven Miami!

1  Thank sitella