“Good food and service”

Atrio Restaurant & Wine Room at Conrad Miami
Reserve with OpenTable
Atrio Restaurant & Wine Room at Conrad Miami is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #222 of 4,526 Restaurants in Miami
Price range: US$40 - US$60
Cuisines: International
Good for: Scenic view, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: 14th St
Description: Sophisticated, smart and clearly sensational, Atrio Restaurant & Wine Room at Conrad Miami offers more than luscious cuisine: the renowned restaurant invites guests to embark in an sensorial epicurean journey that captures the best of Miami. Atrio's innovative menu elegantly combines modern, globally-influenced cuisine with the best local ingredients in an ambiance that perfectly balances luxury and comfort. Guests enjoy Miami's most spectacular sunset views from a unique vantage point 25 stories high above the city. With an emphasis on fresh, locally caught fish, best represented by the grilled Yellowtail Snapper, as well as the finest-available meats, Executive Chef Virgile Brandel uses a repertoire of modern and traditional cooking techniques to create an eclectic mix of appetizers, entrées and tempting desserts that reflect Florida's bountiful produce.
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

We got at Atrio great service, food and overall great atmosphere. We had a nice waiter and were cordially welcomed.
We ordered the Chef’s Signature Menu, from which we really enjoyed the appetizer goat cheese croquette salad. For dessert we had a lava cake with ice cream, delicious lava cake, and Mango panacota delicious as well.
Our first time was 3 years ago, I believe we didn’t pay for parking back then, this time we had to even though the ticket was validated, you only get a discount not a free parking.

Reviewed 2 January 2018

Kills me to write this review, but can't ever get a straight answer from anyone at the hotel or restaurant, so here goes:

Christmas Eve Dinner - Set Menu:
Celeriac Soup or Salad as appetizer
limited Menu, only Salmon or Turkey as an option for entree.
Only one option for dessert

I called to ask about the menu and did not get a straight answer from hostess who was completely clueless. I asked if I brought a bottle of champagne, what the corkage fee was, she had NO clue what I was talking about. I called back and spoke with the hotel front desk, and her response was that it was an hourly rate to park our car... I explained I was not asking about PARKING, but a CORKAGE fee for bringing a bottle of champagne, Again, CLUELESS and could not answer my question nor find someone to answer it for her...

Mind you, the restaurant name is ATrio AND WINE ROOM... but I digress.

We arrived to the hotel and Valet'd our car as we always do. We have been patriots of Level 25 and Atrio for YEARS. We were NEVER informed that after paying $68++ per person at the restaurant that we would then have to pay $12 to park! It is ALWAYS validated and FREE! This is a cheap move by Conrad. tsk tsk. - (we found this out on our way out, not when we arrived.)

We were seated and the server came and gave us each a cut out paper menu (looked worn and off a printer). No problem. She did not greet us, nor did she even say Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, etc. She handed the menus and left the table.

After a few minutes, (we were the ONLY table in the entire restaurant), I summoned her over and my husband asked her to please put our bottle of champagne on ice. She took it without a word not asking if we wanted water or anything. We were shocked, but let it go.

5 or 6 minutes go by and I finally turn to find her just standing by the door of the kitchen staring at us. I summon her again and she says, "What will you order?"

I said, "Well, first, can we please have some Ice Water?" She replied, "still or sparkling?"

I replied, "just regular Ice water, please, and would you please bring us our Champagne?"

Her reply was "You can't bring the bottle here"

We went back and forth about the corkage fee and she was completely at a loss as to what to do. We had no idea what she had done with our bottle. Finally she went to get water and just brought back a bottle of Evian and put it on the table and said, ready to order?

I said, NO... we asked for Ice Water, NOT A BOTTLE OF EVIAN, and we need to speak to a manager about the corkage fee for our bottle of champagne. She huffed and left.

3 minutes later, another server came with REGULAR ice water and apologized that she didn't understand and then told us that we cannot bring our own bottle to a restaurant that it is not allowed. I said, go get someone who knows what we are asking. I am sure there is a corkage fee. He said, OK but let me take your order first. It has now been 20 minutes since we sat down...

We each ordered the soup - EXCELLENT
the turnkey - - AVERAGE - It's Turkey

For dessert, it stated red velvet cheesecake, peppermint crumble, cream cheese and fruit trifle. (I knew at once this is ONE dessert, NOT THREE). However, the server INSISTED THAT WE HAD TO CHOOSE ONE, BECAUSE THERE WERE THREE DESSERTS. I wanted to ask him, what exactly peppermint crumble was as a DESSERT, but at this point it was seriously comical.

I ordered the cheesecake and my husband and mother in law the cream cheese trifle (basically the frosting for the cheesecake).

2 minutes pass and the same waiter returns letting us know, that the only way we can have our bottle of champagne is to pay $25 for them to open it... YAY, that is a CORKAGE FEE.... he still didn't understand. We told him of course we would pay it and then FINALLY had our champagne.

When the bread was finally brought out by our THIRD server, who actually knew what he was doing, he APOLOGIZED profusely that the other two were terribly confused and did not know the menu.

When dessert came out, and we all three received the EXACT SAME one and ONLY dessert on the menu, he also apologized the the servers had NO CLUE what the menu was and that it was a description, not THREE SEPARATE desserts! yeah, we know... I laughed.

Such a shame. Great view, but service is TERRIBLE and food kind of was downhill and uneventful.

Please fix it, we love this place, but this, along with having to pay $12 upon leaving (with validation) was a HUGE letdown.

1  Thank Trvlchnnl
Reviewed 1 January 2018

If staying at the Conrad Hotel, the ease of use and restaurant is a great choice if you need to eat without the hassle. They have a great selection of culinary choices on the menu.

Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

We reserved for dinner, during the Jack Frost Snow Fall Happy Hour kick off and Art Show, so there was only a fixed price buffet, which is not usual. I will say the event was very cool and for a buffet, quite tasty. There was a, make your own Caesar Salad area, along with fingerling potatoes, pasta & meatballs, short ribs, chicken and fish, with dessert. The view from our table was excellent, as it is on the 25th floor. All in All was a great experience so hard to say what their normal fair is like. Based on what we experienced, we would go back to try the normal menu! My 2 cent thoughts!

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

Restaurant furnishings are old fashioned and in need of an upgrade.

Our meal was very well-prepared, especially the branzino and ribs with papardelle.

Painfully and inexplicably slow service (the restaurant was almost empty) dragged out a three course meal over two hours. Don't come here if you are in a rush.