“Great pizza when in the Grove.”

Harry's Pizzeria - Coconut Grove
Ranked #78 of 4,934 Restaurants in Miami
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Description: Harry’s Pizzeria is James Beard Award-winning Chef Michael Schwartz's neighborhood American pizzeria first opened in 2011, a hip, casual joint for people who love pizza, but who also crave and gather around innovative, genuine cooking. Pies feature fresh, chef-curated toppings and a tender, quick-fired crust with integrity, like Braised Short Rib named one of America’s Best Pizzas by The Daily Meal
Reviewed 30 December 2018

Came with the family as we wanted pizza. Pretty good service and overall vibe. A lot of out of towners but that;s ok. Everyone is welcomed!
The pizzas are oven cooked and thin. But a decent selection. Great service. Sometimes the wait can be long as the place only accommodates so many people.
Parking in the street or lots nearby seems always available even on Friday nights or weekends.
I just like coming to this place.

Date of visit: December 2018
MichaelK11996, General Manager at Harry's Pizzeria - Coconut Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi Elmoro,

Thanks for your review. It makes me happy that we make you and your family happy.
Please say hello on your next visit as we always like to meet our guest, locals and visitors alike, lol.

Thanks again
Michael K.

Reviewed 3 November 2018 via mobile

Found by accident looking for lunch. Received first class service, the quality of the food was outstanding and the menu varied without being so big it was mind boggling. Would recommend to anyone, some of the best pizza we’ve had in years.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 1 November 2018

The folks at Harry's bring their "A" game when it comes to pizza in Coconut Grove. I have nothing but superlatives for their wood-fired oven and the pizza that comes out of it. The night that I was there, they produced a prodigious amount of pizza and it was all good. There were lineups for the take-out and yet mine came in a reasonable time. I sat at the bar, and watched the action. What I liked was that the dough boy used his hands to stretch the dough, like in Italy. There was flour being spilled on the floor like no tomorrow while stretching the dough and that was when I knew that they don't play. They are serious about pizza.
I sat at the bar, had an Italian sausage pizza and a Funky Buddha micro-brewery beer which was great. The pizza crust had the wood-fired charring which added to the authenticity and taste. The best news was that I got their before 7 PM and I expected to pay $16 for my pizza. There was a special and I got it for $10. A very satisfying pizza and beer came to $16.
This is a can't place place, and if you are staying at the Sonesta Coconut Grove Hotel in Miami, it is a very short walk to one of the best pizzas you will have.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

My family and I were quite hungry after a long day....why my wife thought a hookah bar would serve food is beyond me but I recalled seeing Harry’s early in the day and boy I’m glad I did. We started with polenta fries, exactly what you’d expect but be sure to dip them in their spicy ketchup. The pizzas were outstanding. Perfectly baked, thin, airy and fresh fresh fresh ingredients.

Date of visit: October 2018
MichaelK11996, General Manager at Harry's Pizzeria - Coconut Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2018

Thank you for your review.

I have to admit, our polenta fries are pretty outstanding. I'm so glad you enjoyed your pizzas and time at Harry's. Hope to see you again soon. Thanks again for the 5 star review.

Michael K.

Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

Ate here twice whilst on holiday from the UK. What a great friendly vibe and perfect pizza. The staff and service are the best.
Thanks for looking after us.

Date of visit: September 2018