1,678 results
All reviews miami airport front desk one night latin cafe next morning shuttle service breakfast buffet an overnight stay free shuttle short stay restaurants within walking distance room key american airlines long flight dolphin mall pre cruise stay cruise port
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Whenever I have an overnight stay because of flying out of Miami I like to stay at the Crowne Plaza.

The hotel is conveniently located to the airport / rental car facility and offers excellent service.

I stayed for 1 night this time. Was quickly helped at the reception and on my way to my room. 4th floor this time. Rooms are spacious and have all amenities.

Internet is free of charge and of good quality. The hotel has an outdoor pool and good size gym. These are 2 plusses.

Roomservice is available and I made use of that this time. Good service and good quality of the food. Breakfast is available in restaurant in the morning. Good options and service. Normally it is not included in nightly rate (or you have to book it).

Nice touch is the amenity in the form of a small fruit basket in the evening.

All together a very good hotel if you are planning to stay overnight for flying or for business / leisure.

Will definately be back.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Claudia P, Director of Sales at Crowne Plaza Miami Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear AvdV80:
Thank you for your comments and for the fantastic review; we are delighted you enjoyed your stay, our great service, as well as, our complimentary Wi-Fi, gym and great pool!
We look forward to having you again when your travels bring you to Miami.
Wishing you safe travels!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Buena Vista Bar/Restaurant: Outstanding, very friendly and fast service! Gloria the server, Wilson the bartender and Sayda the manager made my extended stay in Miami a real pleasure. This is a great place to relax and unwind. The wall of windows gives an open feeling and TVs are around to watch your favorite sports game. My meals were very generous and reasonably priced. I highly recommend you stop by and visit!

Trip type: Traveled on business
pksahora, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Miami Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Z5446VIwilliamb,very happy to read the the Business partners mentioned in your review made your stay with us special. We appreciate their well deserved recognition for providing memorable service to our guests.Thank You for taking time to share your feedback and the recommendation of our hotel. From all of us, safe and productive travels and looking forward welcoming you again when visiting Miami.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Manuel was seen in both restaurants working hard. He was doing his best to meet the needs of a lot of people in a big group making sure to have them ready for timely departures. A shout out to Gloria during breakfast too.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Claudia P, Director of Sales at Crowne Plaza Miami Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Fitnessfish: We are delighted to hear that your stay with us was most pleasant. We have shared your comments with the team and are thrilled you enjoyed the service provided particularly by both our colleagues Manuel and Gloria. We hope that you will soon return to Miami and select us once again! Wishing you safe travels.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

The last time I was at the holiday inn crown plaza, I was unable to compliment Wilson, my favorite server/ bartender because I found out you can only write a review every 3 months on trip advisor. Wilson included a special retirement gift to my room that was extremely thoughtful. I will always feel we have become friends throughout the years I have known him. Good luck to you, Wilson. I hope to see you again soon.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Doug W, first of all Thank You for your loyalty to our hotel for many years.We are certainly very fortunate that have Business partners like Wilson working with us and providing the service that brings many of our guests back when visiting the Miami area.
Wishing you a relaxing and enjoyable Retirement and hope to welcome you again when visiting the Miami area. Wilson is ready for your next visit.

Reviewed 11 January 2019

The property is minutes from the airport, and the shuttle was quick and on time. The staff at the front desk (Pradeep), and the restaurant were friendly. The beds a great, and the hotel was a good value.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
pksahora, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Miami Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2019

Dear lovestravelanddogs, we are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and Thank You for the evaluation of our performance.
Bon Voyage