4,358 results
All reviews miami airport lagoon view free shuttle dolphin mall long flight stayed here for one night nice pool shuttle service pre cruise south beach cruise ship concierge starbucks runway doorman proximity
Reviewed 19 March 2017

Returning from a cruise holiday and realising that our flight wasn't until the evening we did not relish the thought of spending a day at Miami Int. Airport. We chose the Pullman hotel as it was near to the Airport, free shuttle service (every half hour) a restaurant/bar
and pool. Slightly more expensive than the Sheraton and others nearby but needs must and we are Accor hotels members.
ROOM was well appointed with all the usual, toiletries, tv. bar. etc etc., very good size room. However as we were only using it as a freshen up area and suitcase hold
we made our way down to the pool. Plenty of sun loungers, very pleasant area. very clean . Meal in restaurant was ok, seemed to be popular. However service was very slow and although not in a hurry felt, as our last hours we wanted to spend more of them soaking up the last of the sun than waiting for food.
quite a varied menu. Plates as usual overloaded with food, I wish the American habit of pack it in and pile it high was less popular. I'd rather have less food, and pay less
than pay top dollar and leave half of it. Two drinks, a beer and a coca cola, in plastic glasses and self serve was $17 which at todays' rate thought was a bit excessive.
Everywhere was spotlessly clean, staff all polite and friendly. I much preferred this hotel to the Hyatt Regency Coral Gables in Miami where we stayed prior to the cruise and would use this again if necessary.

Room tip: all rooms soundproofed. rear overlooks lake and swimming pool.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank TimeTravellersWife
Reviewed 19 March 2017

Overall, I was very underwhelmed by the Pullman. I have had better experiences at other Pullman properties (I like their hotel at St. Pancras Station in London), but this one is just kind of crappy.

The good
1. A really nice pool area with lots of loungers, chairs, etc.
2. Decent location - only 10-15 min from the terminal

The bad
1. The shuttle is every 30 min. I called when I arrived curbside to ask when it's coming. "Well, it left a few minutes ago, so maybe it will come, maybe you missed it." Really? How about just checking with the driver? Or some kind of technological solution? I just took a taxi (well, Uber) after waiting. Shuttle works well from the hotel when you can go at the scheduled time.
2. The breakfast was dreadful. The buffet (for $23) looks like what you'd expect at a hotel that offers it free. I wanted to order off the menu (had to ask for menus after waiting a long time) and the food arrived a bit cold and was quite plain and cheaply done.
3. The rooms are dated, and there are weird elements of the old Sofitel branding that they forgot to remove. Pretty weird.

All in all, it's not terrible, but it's not great. For what they charge, you can probably do a lot better at a nearby Marriott or Hilton.

I hope that helps!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 18 March 2017

Our experience was great. The premises are clean and inviting, the room was comfortable, the fitness room is good. Our friend Boston made sure we had a good breakfast experience daily. Recommended and will contiue to use for future stays.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Marcos H
Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

This is Noura. I came to this hotel cause my husband had a training course. I stayed for 5 nights and I am writing this review to acknowledge the hotel's staff at the breakfast restaurant in particular.I have been having breakfast everyday and got the best treatment ever, staff have also recognized what drink I like and how I like my coffee . I would also like to thank Mr Sam who made me and my friend feel so comfortable and happy every morning we come . Not only did we like the food but also we felt like we are in our own home

Nk

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

As a UK visitor needed help with a couple of issues, we approached the "welcome desk" on two separate occasions to be dealt with both times rudely and abruptly. Reception desk wasn't much better.
As these two simple requests were such an effort we will go elsewhere next time were in town.

Trip type: Traveled with friends