All reviews merrick park valet parking miracle mile front desk ponce de leon university of miami wifi worked well hotel is modern breakfast buffet three star electrical outlets fifth floor stay there again walk in shower comfortable beds two blocks stayed for one night
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

One night is all it took to fall in love with this home away from home. Conveniently located in the heart of Coral Gable’s business district. Well stocked bar, delicious food and friendly staff... special shout out to Jessica, her smile made me forget my reservation information. Also, Kevin at the bar. Will definitely recommended to anyone that’s required to stay in the area.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank levidick
Reviewed 10 August 2018

We booked a last minute stay at this hotel in the location and at the price point that we wanted. Check in was quick and easy. Concierge was helpful with making sure we didn't have any feather pillows, and also having housekeeping bring up extra pillows that we requested.

The room was clean, cool (actually a little cold, but AC was easy to adjust) and had plenty of room. The TV was a decent size, there was a desk, side chair, small dresser and closet to hang clothes up. There was no fridge, but a small 1-cup coffee maker was available. The bed was on the firm side and the pillows were soft and flat (which was why we needed 7 between the 2 of us). The bathroom was spacious, although the shower pressure was not great and decreased to a trickle periodically, possibly when the toilette was being flushed. Wifi worked well. We were on the top floor, but for some reason it was loud in the morning ~ 7AM. I wasn't sure if it was housekeeping or other visitors, maybe the walls are just too thin.

Breakfast buffet had a decent selection; scrambled eggs, bacon, potatoes, cereal, bread/muffins, fruit, deli meats. Yogurt was sparse, but they were able to find 2 for me on one of the mornings. They were open until 11AM, which was nice as we like to sleep in.

We didn't use the gym, but it had a decent number of machines as well as free weights. The pool was medium sized and had jets. The lounge chairs on the pool deck was nice to lay out on in the sun (roof of the 5th floor).

All in all it was a good stay and we would probably stay again if we were in the area and the price was right.

Pros: Decent buffet breakfast, good wifi, gym and pool, location, staff
Cons: poor shower pressure, worn out pillows, noise, view

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 8 August 2018

This hotel is clean, modern, with spacious rooms and excellent handicapped equipped bathrooms. We had a corner room with a view north to Miami and it was very quiet and the bed was SO comfortable. Most comfortable hotel bed I have slept on in a long time. Staff is also very friendly and helpful at front desk and in restaurants. Check-in was a breeze with room ready when we arrived.

Also, hotel is very close to the new Lennar Medical Center just a few minutes drive south on Ponce de Leon Ave. Perfect place to stay if you have medical tests or appointments and do not live in Miami.

The reasons I did not give the hotel 5 stars are as follows: 1) entrance from street is not well marked at all. There is a dark entrance to a parking garage with no indication that this is also the lobby entrance. We drove around the hotel twice trying to figure out where the lobby was. Hotel needs to put a large sign over the parking garage entrance that says, "Enter here- lobby entrance" or something similar.

2) Also, the hotel needs to warn guests on the website that parking is $20 per night. While not a bad price for parking in South Florida, it should be prominently displayed on the hotel website that there is a $20 parking charge. There is literally nowhere else to park anywhere near the hotel, so you have to park in their garage.

I will stay here again when I am in the area, but I would be thrilled if they corrected the things I mentioned.

Room Tip: Corner rooms facing north are the best. Also get a room that does not face onto Bird Rd., SW 40th St.
  • Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Excellent location, service, parking, food, and the most important part of the trip, the people were so welcoming and helpful.
I will definitely stay there again, the bed was so comfortable we slept all night like babies.
Can't tell you more because I stayed only 1 night, but it was top notch.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

I travel for business to Merrick Park Mall frequently and this hotel is a perfect base. The Sheraton Four Points is a great choice to be in Coral Gabbles. Great location. The Mall is walking distance and there are great dining options close by. I use the Equinox there every visit.
This is a pretty new hotel. Rooms are a nice size and the bathrooms are modern. I really like the shower here.
The restaurant offers a decent selection of classic meals. Not ground breaking. But good. The breakfast is nice. They offer complimentary coffee downstairs in the lobby, which is a nice touch.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business