“Nice Lunch”

Aromas del Peru West Miami
Reserve with OpenTable
Aromas del Peru West Miami is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #37 of 4,934 Restaurants in Miami
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Peruvian
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent food and Service. Margi, our server did a great job. The Ceviche was Spectacular. Will come back soon.

Date of visit: January 2019
Carlos V, Manager at Aromas del Peru West Miami, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Moises: Thank you very much for coming to our restaurant and for taking the time to write this comment. Your opinion is very valuable to us. We hope to see you soon. Have a great week.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The scenery and food was very good excellent and our waiter (Margi) was the nicest and most warming person ever. She gave us a great service. She knows what the food was about and gave us details in a lot of them. That was something I haven't truly seen on a typical waiter. I found out that she made the art on the food for which I found amazing!

The food was awesome and the Al Pesto; the sauce was from Peru because it was delicious. I enjoyed my stay and will come again.

Date of visit: January 2019

Dear cflor2000: We are delighted to have attended you the last day ... we hope to see you soon and improve your experience even more. Thank you very much for your opinion, which is very important to us. Have a good week.

Reviewed 16 January 2019 via mobile

Visited Aromas Del Peru restaurant today. The BEST Peruvian cuisine every!!!!
Lis was our waitress - she was professional, kind, and very attentive. She's in this picture

Date of visit: January 2019

Dear alwayseducate: Thank you for your visit. Your comments are very valuable to us. We hope to see you soon, we´ll be waiting for you. Have a nice weekend.

Reviewed 13 January 2019 via mobile

I lived in Peru many years ago and I love Peruvian food, but there no restaurants close to where we live. So while visiting in Miami I sought out the top rated restaurant on TripAdvisor, and we were very pleased. They offered many of the dishes I remember having years ago. My sister and her husband had never had Peruvian food and were a little nervous about it. However, everyone enjoyed their food very much. Our server, Adriana, was delightful. Diminutive very nice variety of dishes. I would certainly recommend this restaurant!

Date of visit: January 2019
Carlos V, Manager at Aromas del Peru West Miami, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2019

Dear Sr, We are delighted to have attended you the last day ... we hope to see you soon and improve your experience even more. Thank you very much for your opinion, which is very important to us. Have a good week.

Reviewed 12 January 2019 via mobile

Lis was wonderfull. Best waitress ever!!! Great service. Great suggestions. Great food. Our first time and definitively won’t be our last.

Date of visit: January 2019

Dear Mcandelas: Thank you very much for coming to our restaurant. We hope to see you soon. Have a Great week.

Been to Aromas del Peru West Miami? Share your experiences!