Open today: 9:00 AM - 11:00 PM

from US$35.00
from US$80.00
from US$36.00
1,193 results
All reviews buggy tour great tour informative tour walking tour walk around take pictures visit miami murals lance neighborhood district stories overview insight
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 September 2021 via mobile

This tour was amazing. Lance was a phenomenal tour guide, and tailored the experience to my family. He was so knowledgeable about not only the art, but various historical aspects. And the best part about it, when I visit Miami again, I can do this tour again because the art will probably be different next time. I highly recommend this tour!

Date of experience: September 2021
Reviewed 16 September 2021 via mobile

My husband and I took this tour with not really knowing what it would entail. It was above and beyond our expectations. I would highly recommend it.

Reviewed 14 September 2021

Lance our guide was very knowledgeable and proud of the art community in Wynwood shared a lot of the stories behind the art. A great experience! Highly recommend.

Date of experience: September 2021
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 7 September 2021 via mobile

This was one of my favorite tours in Miami! Lance was my tour guide and he was so easy going and friendly! He is very knowledgeable about the local art and artists and the history. I recommend 10/10!

Reviewed 31 August 2021 via mobile

Amazing tour from Ivory- he was super passionate and engaging. We loved it! Thanks Ivory- your friends from Israel ☺️

Date of experience: August 2021