“Awesome this place rocks ”

La Patagonia Argentina
Ranked #60 of 4,934 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Argentinean
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 5 November 2018 via mobile

Food great staff great service great .
If you are in the area this is the place to go out out .

Loved it

Date of visit: November 2018
1  Thank yepsalty

Reviewed 28 October 2018 via mobile

Bae and I came to this hidden gem for my birthday. It was a great choice. We used a groupon which was no hassle. Walked right in and sat down no wait times. Portions was perfect for two. Service was fast, friendly staff, and best of all amazing food. Highly recommend the Sangria. Will return very soon.

Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

Great service since the moment we walked into the restaurant . The food was also amazing and the portions had s good size. I had no problems using my Groupon on my visit.
Parking is small but I didn't have a problem finding space on my visit.
I would recommend this restaurant to friends and family.

Reviewed 9 October 2018

This was my first time trying Argentinian food and this place definitely didn't disappoint. I purchased a voucher from Groupon that was good for a meat platter and two sides. We definitely got our money's worth for that meat platter. It came with a lot of different types of meats. We can with an empty stomach and came out extremely full, could barely even finish the platter.

The platter is definitely a great way to try Argentinian meats.

Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

As a native Argentinian I can tell you that we do take our world famous beef very seriously and so is this restaurant that delivers genuine traditional Argentinian fare not only with steaks but with any of the traditional Argentinian dishes. Food and service is excellent, reasonably priced and just across MIA; is ideal for people staying at the Blue Lagoon Hotels área.
If not driving just call Uber for a pick up.
I will have to go back as sadly didn’t have enough room after eating my great steak for any desserts, if you still have space for dessert the flan con dulce de leche -milk caramel custard- is not to be missed.

Date of visit: September 2018