“Great seafood restaurant”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed 26 December 2018 via mobile

The food is good. Ambience is nice, I like to have dinner by the water. One problem, it smells bad (I think it is coming from the river). I have dinner downstairs probably upstairs is better (I was never upstairs, will try next time)

Date of visit: December 2018

Reviewed 17 December 2018

I flew in for a short business trip from north Florida and wanted a casual fish/seafood place for dinner. The hotel recommended this place and it was exactly what I was looking for, good food, good atmosphere and good service. I ordered the black sea bass in the cilantro sauce with grilled veggies and yellow rice. It was fantastic! They also bring out their fish dip/spread with crackers and it is spectacular as well. An added bonus was that all of the boats seemed to be coming in off the ocean and there was anything from smaller off shore fishing boats to double decker 70 ft mega yachts! Overall the service was great and the atmosphere and food was exactly what I was looking for. I can't wait to recommend this place to everyone I know and come back the next time I am here. I'm hooked for sure!

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed 11 December 2018

If you want to enjoy a great experience on the Miami River and savor the flavors of the Caribbean and Cuba, make sure you visit Garcias...the food is fabulous so make sure you haven't eaten and have a ravenous appetite when you go...highly recommend this place.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 24 November 2018

If you want get away from the tourist traps on South Beach this is a great spot to eat frech fish and seafood . If possible ask a table on the water great view and romantic dinning

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 29 September 2018

Have visited Garcias many times for delious yellow tail snapper and the best Mojitos in Miami. The service is consistently above reproach. If you haven't tried it, you're missing the best Miami has to offer!

Date of visit: September 2018

Been to Garcia Seafood Grille? Share your experiences!