“Lunch ”

Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

I have not been to a Hooters in years and went there to have lunch it's the usual place to have a bite with helpful and friendly staff we did have to wait a bit to be served but it was a busy time for them the food was pretty ok I had shrimp crab legs and oysters and my friend had the wings which was good I would go back there when I'm in miami again

Write a ReviewReviews (1,007)

Reviewed 8 February 2018

Great location in Bayside, near American Airline Arena, on 2nd floor in super busy Bayside Market Place. Place seems to be always full, but we were lucky to have table outside. Spicy wings, ice cold beer, great views and surprisingly fast and friendly service,
so overall we had a great visit and "pre-party" before Heat-Knicks game.

Reviewed 1 February 2018

We were a party of 4, the restaurant had a waiting list. Hostesses were real friendly, we were seated after 20 munites. The settingsa and decor was nice. Ordered cold tropical cocktails and ice cold beer with crusted chicken wings. All was OK. The Hooters are great fun with the girls who are serving with just the right attitude.

Reviewed 30 January 2018

Visit it with family and friends and was very please to find out that prices are standard and not inflated because of tourist attraction location. Hooters is located in the upper level and you can choose if you want to sit outdoors in their balcony overlooking the bay or sitting inside. Food was good and the experience similar to other Hooters I've visited (I was expecting higher prices due to prime location, but actually found pricing to be kind of standard as with all other Hooter locations).

Reviewed 17 January 2018

I have been to a couple of other Hooters locations and this one is comparatively very good. Location, food, drinks and service was very good. We had raw oysters and blacked shrimp, both were good. If you are looking for a Hooters experience I recommend this location. Would return if in the area.

Been to Hooters of Bayside? Share your experiences!