“Open Air Dining”

Cuisines: American, Italian, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Coconut Grove
Description: Berries is a charming neighborhood restaurant serving some the freshest food in South Florida. Dine al fresco and enjoy our daily happy hour specials and exquisite menu. Berries is the perfect place for friends and family to meet and eat!
Reviewed 14 January 2019

We really enjoyed the open air dining experience at Berries. Service was very good and the food was excellent. The Grove area is a great location and easy access. We loved the Mahi fingers.

Date of visit: January 2019

Reviewed 26 December 2018

We had a light lunch at Berries on Christmas Day before heading to the movies. My chicken caesar wrap lacked favor and my Diet Coke was about 95 percent ice. The waiter refilled the glass but it would have taken about eight more refills to amount to an actual full glass of soda. He also didn’t seem thrilled to be working on Christmas, and I don’t necessarily hold that against him (though he could at least have tried to fake it). The sports bar vibe (NBA game playing on about six TVs) did not seem to mesh with the appearance from the outside Was it okay? I guess it was fine. But I was kind of hoping for something a little better than fine.

Reviewed 15 December 2018

Today we went to lunch at Berries in the Grove, as I usually do, and we received an outstanding service. Unfortunately, my mother had a medical inconvenience (low blood pressure) and passed out while we were eating. The owner, Robert Snider, quickly approached our table to help us, requested an ambulance that arrived immediately and was always with us to help with whatever was needed.
It is easy to deliver a good service when you spend just an ordinary day of lunch out, but the true good service is seen when unexpected situations arise.
I would recommend anyone to eat at Berries in the Grove not only because the food is excellent and meals are abundant, but the quality of human beings working at the restaurant is remarkable.
We would definitely go back and recommend this restaurant with the peace of mind that they give it all for the customers. Congrats!

Reviewed 6 December 2018

Good option for a simpler meal, although it seems to be more used by locals as a bar. The beer selection is very good, and prices in general are affordable. Their flat bread is very good and low-priced, the chicken and meat options are ok ( but the pasta & chicken cajun style wasn't hot at all). Service a little slow, but waitresses are nice to the cient. All in all, Berries is a good option.

Reviewed 19 November 2018 via mobile

Nice place, good food...

The dishes are not too big as the Americans ones but, for me as a Brazilian guy it is ok.

I tasted a NY strip steak, that was very nice.

I would like to go other times to enjoy different experiences, but unfortunately I don’t have time.

Date of visit: November 2018

Been to Berries? Share your experiences!