“Fantastic plavd”
Review of The Capital Grille

The Capital Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 4,930 Restaurants in Miami
Price range: US$41 - US$80
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: SE 5th Street
Transit: Brickell Avenue
Description: It’s fitting that the Miami River’s mouth opens wide at this enticing spot. Incomparable steaks dry aged on the premises led Miami Zagat Survey to observe, “a session here closes the deal every time.” You’ll strike gold in the Financial District with any dry aged steak you choose. We’re close to the Performing Arts Center and the Port of Miami. And next to none in incredible foodand service.
Reviewed 8 January 2019 via mobile

If you love steaks and are looking for a high end authentic steakhouse this is it! Food and service absolutely superb. Well worth a visit.

Date of visit: November 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,230)

Reviewed 8 January 2019 via mobile

Well, I’m not a big fan of “fine dining”......but my friends wanted to go ....ok, I knew it would be expensive and I was pretty prepared....my wife and I each ordered the salmon it was $36. Or $38. I don’t remember.....comes with some string beans......it was good but, not really better than other local restaurants that charge under $20. (With 2 sides) ....we ordered a side of asparagus $11. I had a Kettle one martini $17. My friends ordered the porterhouse steak $56. And each couple ordered one......(they split each order) one was ordered medium rare and was served medium....they were very apologetic but, I don’t think there’s room for mistakes in a restaurant of this caliber .....they did take responsibility for over cooking it and sent us some complimentary desserts ....will I go back? It will not be my first choice, but if my friends want to go back I guess I will.....

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed 1 January 2019 via mobile

We have a reservation to this restaurant since November for New Year evening my friend came 10 minutes after the reservation and the manager told us that we have to wait for about 45 minutes to 1 hours. This is ridiculous. This is a top restaurant and it is not possible to wait this time when we had already made this reservations. I would like to know if someone did a reservation in advance why this restaurant did not respect 15 minutes late.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed 29 December 2018 via mobile

We actually came here in Christmas Day! They were closed, everyone deserves a break. So we came back last night 28/12 before the Heat game!

Due to our poor time management, we didn’t leave ourselves plenty of time to enjoy the offerings here.

Andres is top notch! And his recommendations and level of service provided were exceptional!

We thoroughly enjoyed! Will be back!

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed 28 December 2018

Parking available and paid for by the Grille - so off to a very good start and it just got better. Lovely atmosphere inside, everything was clean neat and tidy. Our server was fantastic, nice and jolly and attentive. The Steak was just as we like it and very very tasty. All in all a delightful experience and next time I am in Miami I shall be going back for more.

Date of visit: December 2018

Been to The Capital Grille? Share your experiences!