Open today: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Lots of Spectacular fabrics

Reviewed 22 May 2016
livingtothefullest
India
Great fabric store, Excellent service!

Reviewed 27 August 2016

from US$33.00
from US$339.40
from US$50.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 August 2016

About few months ago we had the chance to go to Florida, shopping around in town we found Rex Fabrics in Miami so we visited, they have great prices and beautiful variety of elegant fabrics, and the service was very professional, we highly recommend Rex Fabrics in Miami to anybody willing to buy the best.

Date of experience: May 2016
Reviewed 22 May 2016

Rex Fabrics was an impressive store. The main level is full of beautiful fabrics for apparel including shirting, suiting, knits, chiffon, cottons, dressy blends, and also home dec fabrics. I was very impressed that they had photos of designer and ready-to-wear photos pinned to bolts of fabrics showing inspiration using similar fabrics.

The real showstopper fabrics are upstairs. There were exquisite and jaw droppingly beautiful one of a kind fabrics suitable for the runway. Prices were equivalently jaw dropping. It makes you understand how couture garments can be so expensive when the fabric alone is several hundreds of dollars per yard. Rex Fabrics also displayed photos of runway garments made from the same fabrics they sell. It was impressive to see.

I was not pressured in any way to purchase anything. I had told the salesladies upon entering that I was only looking, and they let me be. I did not buy anything, but I enjoyed my time browsing immensely.

If you love sewing and beautiful fabrics, I would definitely recommend going to Rex Fabrics.

Date of experience: April 2016
2  Thank livingtothefullest
Reviewed 30 January 2016 via mobile

My wife had been looking forward to her visit to Rex Fabrics, ever since she learned about the store in our home country of Panama. Quite honestly, this was not a visit that I was particularly looking forward. However, as a businessman, I was immediately drawn to the business model of this fantastic store. The wide assortment of fabrics, coupled with the knowledgeable sales assistance my wife received from Socorro Campos, made this experience a fantastic one. Josniell Fiallo, the store's General Manager, was also very kind and always offering his assistance. My wife left the store extremely satisfied with her shopping experience and I left very well impressed with the management's impeccable business execution of all aspects of the store.

Date of experience: January 2016
1  Thank rrmaduro
Reviewed 6 August 2015

The worst shopping experience ever!... Rude, obnoxious and clueless people work there. The service is just disgusting and the women there make you feel very uncomfortable, as they rush you to the cashier, and out the door. They play fancy but i bought 2 pieces of fabric in the end ( I shouldn't have, due the poor service) and they shoved the pieces into a cheap bakery "thank you" bag, no class at all. The fabrics are more expensive than anywhere in the country... What a tacky and arrogant store. I do not recommend to any designer or artist to go there!

Date of experience: August 2015
1  Thank 59karlac
Reviewed 12 June 2015

A sensational store.
Any gorgeous material you can dream of.
It is pricey but worth it.
And the help is very professional , knowledgeable and friendly.
I recommend it.