“Recommend ”

Cuisines: Peruvian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

There earlier this week. We were staying in the area and were looking for reasonably priced food where a variety of palettes could be satisfied. Grilled Chicken, Ceviche Mixto and Tiradito Mixto. The latter was the highlight of the evening. Several of us were still gushing about it the next morning. Thinly sliced fish with delicate and flavorful sauces.

For starters we shared the Yucca and Ztsje Rico. Both solid. The 3 Leches was the desert highlight. Pisco Sours were good, ok beer options, full bar and wine list. Good, friendly service.

Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

Sitting here right now sharing with all of you that this is the most delicious rotisserie chicken I have had in a long time. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

Excellent wine recommendation by waiter. Most friendly and helpful waiter made it a fun and delicious experience. The parrillada and dessert were amazing!!!! We loved the experience and will be back.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I always come to this restaurant for its ambiance and the food. I’m a native born Peruvian and this restaurant always has the best rotisserie chicken I’ve had, perfect taste and perfect juiciness; definitely reminds me of home. The menu is definitely the best, from the Peruvian slang to the savorous food. The staff is always so welcoming, from the host, to the servers to the managers. The host always receives us with the warmest smile and is super welcoming. Our server this visit was Jerry, it’s my second time having him as a server, always super polite and very helpful. The manager this shift was Patty, she’s the sweetest lady ever, she remembered my mom and I.
This restaurant has always surpassed my expectations and never fails to make me feel welcome. I recommend anyone who is looking for an authentic Peruvian culinary experience with amazing service at an affordable price.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

The Food: A1! The Calamari was fried perfectly! Their Lomo was savory and their sweet potato fries w light sugar were exceptionally addictive. Our waiter Juliani was definitely charming and attentive. Definite revisit value.

Been to Pollos & Jarras? Share your experiences!