“Excellent Lunch”
Review of Blue Collar

Blue Collar
Reserve with OpenTable
Blue Collar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #62 of 4,861 Restaurants in Miami
Price range: US$15 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 30 May 2018

The Blue Collar consistently offers great food. This was our second trip, and we enjoyed it again.
It isn't just the great quality of food, it is the fantastic variety of dishes as well.
This time we shared 2 appetizers - Conch Fritters with a Spicy Tartar Sauce, and The Fried Smoked Gouda with Honey Mustard - they were both outstanding, the fritters were light and fluffy, plus you could actually taste the conch, and not just filler, as many restaurants prepare it. The Smoked Gouda was also a burst of flavor, and fried as well.
I enjoyed the Cobb Salad with Grilled Chicken tossed with Ranch Dressing. It was delicious. The chicken arrived warm and charred atop the Ranch tossed salad. Hard boiled egg, bacon, blue cheese, tomato, and piquillo peppers were place around the salad.
My partner had the Ribs of the Day - Spare Ribs with a great sauce. The Ribs were tender and cooked perfectly.
They have an outstanding variety of Vegetables (Veg Chalkboard). We shared the Roasted Artichoke Hearts with a Lemon Aioli. Just plain wonderful!
Everything was delicious!
They serve Brunch, Lunch and Dinner.

1  Thank 3,902,244

Reviewed 30 May 2018

I was skeptical about this place initially as I didn't do any research and took the recommendation of a friend of a friend. I always like being in control and finding my own places. However, the meal was outstanding. I simply had the egg and cheese sandwich but it was delicious and came with the best roasted potatoes I have ever had. If you want to get away from the crazy South Beach folks, this place was a gem.

1  Thank Shawn M
Reviewed 28 May 2018

With a reservation, arrived too early, and waited1 hr. Very crowded, tiny table space and restaurant.Appears very popular from locals, foodies, and word of mouth patrons. Food variety was really varied, and 6 of us had several different dishes, including one of the daily specials. Very varied veggie menue from which 2 items with some dinners are really a plus. Vegitarians can easily pick from 4-5 or more items and be really satisfied. Do notprovide bread, or salads with meals. Do have soups, and salads a la carte and additional cost for veggie sides, if not with dinner ordered. Food was excellent. Wine was really hi priced $50 average; $14/per glass but good. Although you might say this restaurant is med priced, the prices were med-high. Service: great, and staff overall, stellar. Very TINY!! Do not attempt dinner without reservations and then be prepared to wait - weekend for sure.

Reviewed 26 May 2018

Had a big family dinner at this place a few weeks ago and really enjoyed the vibe, very much a hole in the wall feel with simply outstanding grub.

I had a hard time deciding given that quite literally everything on the menu looked amazing, asked my server and glad i did, don't sleep on the snapper!

Can't wait to come back and try more dishes

Reviewed 20 May 2018

I usually get their steak! It's decently priced and very satisfying especially when I don't feel like going to a super fancy restaurant just for a fix. All their sides are tasty. I crave their Valrhona Chocolate cake! The fact that they do ubereats now makes my world complete.

Date of visit: June 2017

Been to Blue Collar? Share your experiences!