“The Real Deal”
Review of Lulu

Lulu
Reserve with OpenTable
Lulu is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #56 of 4,932 Restaurants in Miami
Price range: US$4 - US$25
Cuisines: Contemporary, Fusion
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Coconut Grove
Cross street: Main Highway
Description: Lulu in the Grove is a funky neighborhood joint with a sophisticated vibe featuring globally influenced seasonal cuisine and infused drinks. Neighborfood.Lulu is a vision of what an outdoor sidewalk restaurant should be, where Commodore meets Main Highway in the center of Coconut Grove. Adored by locals and out-of-towners, Lulu offers uniquely inspired dishes from local sources. Try a few of our popular tapas like bacon-wrapped roasted dates and goat cheese croquettes. Savor our flavorful entrees ranging from truffle macaroni and cheese, jambalaya bow tie pasta, and chimichurri churrasco. Each dish is prepared especially for you delivered with a smile.Patio and indoor diningFull service barFree Wi-FiWeekend brunchDog-friendlyDaily food and drink specialsHappy hour: Monday-Friday, 4-7pmMonday - Caipirinha night: $4 glass/$24 pitchers. Tuesday - Free wine bottle corkage. Wednesday - Half-priced scotch Thursday - Ladies night: free sangria from 4-7pm
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Inside and outside seating. On a Friday night it was very busy. Busiest place around. Wide menu, good servers, fair pricing and tasty food. I will return.

Reviewed 10 January 2019

Nice place with an interesting menu of salads, small plates and entrees...sat outside...daughter had jambalaya pasta that had chicken, sausage and shrimp...she liked it...I had a very simple, but good, Caesar salad and the lulu, wings...tasty...friend had the ahi tuna tartare...also good...very friendly service...nice selection of wine by the glass...flan and chocolate mousse for dessert...I’d go back again.

Reviewed 7 January 2019

We ate there this past weekend because it was a short walk from the Ritz where we were staying. We sat on the couches outside and had an excellent lunch with truly great service. Its a great place to people watch.

Zach asked our names and despite being incredibly busy remembered them and used them throughout service.

Reviewed 3 January 2019

The first time I ate here was about a year ago for Sunday brunch with some friends and I really enjoyed it, so when I was back in town i decided to go back for lunch. I was really disappointed on my second visit. Rude is an understatement to describe my waiter. I ordered a cocktail and when I handed my ID (from my home country) to her she screwed her face and asked "where is this even from?"... it was written at the top, like on any other ID. The food wasn't bad but I enjoyed the brunch menu much better from what I remembered from my first visit. I don't think I will ever eat here again to be honest.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed 31 December 2018 via mobile

We recently stopped off for a quick bite to eat. The staff were quick, friendly and professional. We saw the menu a decided to have a few small plates of food. Very tasty indeed. Inside the venue it cool a funky. All in all an enjoyable experience.

Date of visit: December 2018
6  Thank 116damiens

Been to Lulu? Share your experiences!