Open today: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM

from US$59.99
from US$79.00
from US$79.00
3,401 results
All reviews food tour empanadas south beach little havana food stops art deco cuban coffee great tour cultural tour walking tour highly recommend this tour cuban culture cigar factory calle ocho gina history bolivar
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We love the little Havana food tour with Robyn! She did a great job explaining the history and vibe of Little Havana and we had some wonderful food! We especially liked the empanadas and tres leches cake. Robyn went the extra mile making the tour special for our group and even got us reservations for dinner. She was wonderful! Highly recommend.

Date of experience: May 2021
MiamiCulinaryTours, Robyn at Miami Culinary Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

I’m truly touched by your words and it was beyond my pleasure to have both of you on my tour. Congratulations again on your milestone anniversary and I was so humbled and honored that I had the chance to be part of your sweet celebration. It was my absolute joy to acknowledge the blessed event with a sweet piece of tres leche cake! You both were so engaged and attentive and asked such beautifully detailed questions so I thank you for the terrific contributions you made to the group dynamics. You two were the wonderful ones! I look forward to your next visit and don’t forget- we meet over a plateful of empanadas!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Kaylee was an excellent tour guide: fun, engaging and knowledgeable. We really enjoyed this tour. The food and drinks were bountiful and delicious. The sights and sounds were a treat for all of our senses. I learned so much about the beautiful Cuban culture. Highly recommend this tour.

Date of experience: May 2021

Sights, sounds, aromas- thank you for eloquently describing our Little Havana Food and Walking Tour. We are so glad our food tour could stimulate all your senses- a sign of an afternoon well spent. Karlee is all that you described and more and we are most pleased that she could steer a wonderful tour for you. Please come back to Miami very soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Robyn was an amazing tour guide! She was so personable, and made the tour unique with her storytelling and personal connections to the Little Havana neighborhood. The food was amazing—we were stuffed!! After the tour, she helped me book a reservation at an amazing restaurant with my bridal party. She got us in for 8 girls on a Friday night! We got an amazing table on the patio and she even sent us a bottle of champagne. She really took the time to help us feel special. But more about the tour: IT WAS THE BEST CULTURAL EXPERIENCE IVE HAD. I’ve taken a lot of walking tours but this one takes the cake. I would go on it again, and 100% recommend family and friends to do it as well! Make sure you request Robyn! Thank you for the best time ever!

Date of experience: May 2021

I’m filled with so much deep emotion in reaction to this gorgeous and most heartfelt review of our food tour. Having the two of you on my tour was pure bliss as you both contributed so much to the group conversations and overall vibe and tone of the day together. I deeply appreciate your engagement and attentiveness and most of all the opportunity to share the neighborhood culture through stories. Honestly, it should be me thanking the two of you for your calm presence and lively banter. Congratulations on the next adventure of life and I’m happy I could play but a small role in the overall excitement of this next phase. Come back soon so we can gather around the ventanita for some strong cafe cubano!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We did the Little Havana tour with Robyn and she was FANTASTIC! I really wish there was a 6th star because she definitely would have earned it. She was very vibrant in her explanation of the history and all the food she led us to was delicious! She even made the best accomodations she could for some people in my group with dietary restrictions. If you are thinking about booking, do it!!!

Date of experience: May 2021

You five gals had me rolling with laughter and filled me with such joy on our food tour together. What a great group we had that day and I appreciate everyone bonding together to create an atmosphere of fun education. It was very sweet that you wished to leave a 6 star review, but how about I give you the 6 stars for being such energetic, kind and considerate guests. It’s my hope that you’ll return soon so we can all hang out, laugh and enjoy each other’s company over a big plateful of all your Cuban cuisine favorites!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We did our tour with Robyn, she was awesome. She even booked us into an amazing Peruvian restaurant. Definately Recomended!!!

Date of experience: May 2021

Well, you two were pretty awesome yourselves! Thank you for coming on our Little Havana Food and Walking Tour and spending your precious time with me. I still have images in my mind of you enjoying every bite of all our Cuban cuisine offerings and I’m glad that the tour engaged every one of your senses. It was my pure pleasure to also have the opportunity to see that the fun continued for you after the tour. When you come back, let’s meet for a nice plateful of hot empanadas!