“Amazing”

Get food delivered
OR
Get food delivered
Ranked #6 of 4,665 Restaurants in Miami
Description: Authentic Puertorrican food. With a staff from the island, and a vast amount of knowledge in puertorrican cuisine, Mofongo is the best way for someone to experience the islands tasty offerings without leaving South Florida.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Amanda was an amazing server, great food, good vibes. Over exceed my expectations! Traveled from NEW JERSEY to try out this restaurant.

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (234)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Was seated right away on a busy sat night. I dont speak spanish, so I was glad that they provide a menu in english also. Drinks were strong and full of flavor. The food was outstanding reminded me of my trip to San Juan. My service was top notch given by Franklin. This is a must stop when visiting Little Havana.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This wasn’t food only, it’s was an experience!
Thank you Yoana for your great service! Boricuas in Miami!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was our first night out in Miami. We’ve been choosey about where we eat because of Covid and this place made us feel comfortable from the very start.

The tables were distanced and they sat us with our backs to the guests behind us. I love when a restaurant has taken the guess work out of the equation for me. So thoughtful. Many other places have been “seat yourself” which is confusing because who knows if the table has only been cleared and not yet sanitized.

Service was AMAZING. Everyone seemed happy to be at work. Light hearted and not too serious. Plates were cleared promptly and not a single awkward moment. Amanda was so sweet and I loved that her unique style was embraced even with the (super adorable) uniform. Josmerie (sp?) the manager came by at the end of our meal and brought us complimentary horchatas. Everything was perfect and we felt cared for.

Octopus salad and skirt steak (chefs choice temp) was amazing and SO TENDER. The yellow rice might’ve stolen the show though!

Thank you so much for having us!! All five stars very much deserved.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Good music and amazing food. We had the trifongo and the appetizer sampler, would definitely recomend both. Our server, Yasmany, was kind and explained the manu for us