“Service with a smile and professionalism always”
Review of Shippy Limo

Shippy Limo
Reviewed 2 February 2017

I had the pleasure of using Shippy Limousine service to take my family out for dinner. Very punctual and courteous service. The driver was very professional and well dressed. He made us felt very safe and comfortable with nice relaxation music playing while we drove to the restaurant. Very pleasant and welcoming smile. Definitely my first choice when I visit the Miami area again......

Reviewed 30 January 2017

I highly recommend Shippy Limo! I coordinated an incentive trip to Key Largo and 36 couples flew in from all over the country, most of them on the same day. My goal was to get them from the Miami airport to Key Largo by 4:00pm. I sent my list of arrivals and departures to Cheryl and she coordinated the pick up and drop off schedule for the group. There is simply no way I could have done that on my own.

She kept up with the flight schedules, as some were delayed and even two couples missed their flights. She really worked her tail off on the arrival day, and made sure that everyone was contacted and that everyone made it to the resort with the shortest wait time. The departure schedule was perfect as well, and the pricing was competitive for the whole thing.

The drivers were all very professional from their dress to their demeanor, and I got rave reviews from all of my travelers!

I absolutely made the best choice for transportation for this group and I hope that, should I be lucky enough to plan the next incentive trip, I am able to find wherever the destination, a transportation company as reliable and professional as Shippy!

Thank you Cheryl and Brenton for all you did to make this a memorable trip for the group!

Thank LarryandSamanth... G
Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

My sister and I went to Florida for a vacation after my deployment and for transportation we used Shippy Limo for the whole trip. They were extremely professional, friendly and had great prices! Brenton knew of the best beaches, restaurants and bars to go to! I would 100% recommend Shippy Limos to family and friends!

Been to Shippy Limo? Share your experiences!