“This is the real deal”

Cuisines: Cuban
Neighborhood: Little Havana
Neighborhood: Little Havana
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Do not expect high end, this is a little hole in the wall. The place needs maintenance it's old and worn... HOWEVER, this is where you can get traditional Cuban Fritas and they are delicious! Simple traditional food and friendly people who really work hard to make you feel like if you were a long-time friend! Dont miss the batido de mamey, a traditional fruit smoothie and of course Fritas. I will certainly go back!

Reviewed 12 July 2018

You can only get these in Miami. I have not been to Miami for close to 15 years and I knew exactly where I needed to stop. This was one. I'm a fan of the Frita Especial with cheese. I ate two an chased it with a Cuban coffee. All for $10. It made me happy.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

You have to eat one of these when in town. The Burger Freitas el caballo is amazing. You should also try the Chicharon de Pollo.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

The Fritas are excellent. Superb flavor. We stopped here and ate the night before a cruise. The prices are reasonable. The staff is very friendly and speaks English. Don’t be intimidated by the Cuban menu...there are numerous choices for those who are not adventurous.

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Stopped off while on vacation. I saw this place on one of those travel channel shows. We had the fritas, croquets that was amazing and s media noche. All items were excellent.

Been to El Rey De Las Fritas? Share your experiences!