“Great trip”
Review of Southbound Charter

Southbound Charter
More attraction details
Owner description: Southbound charters... Simply the best !We go every day to win or to show you a day on the waterThat you will remember for a lifetime.
Reviewed June 19, 2015 via mobile

My father and brothers did a 8 hour trip and got more than we bargained for. Limited out on red snapper in just a couple hours and had big catches!! I would recommend this to all my friends. It was a great time

1  Thank pbtcurry

Reviewed June 9, 2015 via mobile

Had an outstanding time with Ryan! Caught some very nice snapper with the biggest one being over 20lbs. Guys with this kind of knowledge about how to fish and where to fish are what makes it worth every penny. Will definitely book with Southbound again!

1  Thank Bigshow2563
Reviewed November 24, 2014

I am a television producer for an outdoor program called M2D's Livin the Dream. When we are filming we have to go hire who we think is the best charter to get the job done. Ryan always puts us on so many fish and does a great job. He is a great guy who knows his sport very well, and never disappoints the fans of my show. We have been able to book and film with Ryan and Southbound a few times and are always very pleased. We highly recommend Southbound Charters and we cant wait to get back on the water and film another episode of Livin the Dream! Heres some pics from a few of our trips.

8  Thank Sparky S
Reviewed November 20, 2014

If you like to catch fish this is the trip for you. I have been fishing with captain Ryan for the last three years. I have never caught so many fish before on a charter. I travel all over Florida and charter a lot of captains but this is the best charter I've found. I have caught many red snappers, groupers,dolphin kings and many other fish..This year was the best when we ran into the cobia.We end up pulling in four cobia with one 74 pounds.Not only is fishing great but Ryan is always a pleasure to be with wether we talk about fishing or hunting wild boar he always has a great story,This trip is always a win win for me

3  Thank jim c
See more reviews
Reviewed September 8, 2014

A great day fishing for Kings and ended up with a shark to boot! These guys know where the fish are. The water was so clear that we could see the wrecks on the bottom, the fish, and sharks. We ended up pulling a 300lb Tiger Shark in and Captain Ryan gave us the jaws to take home. A trip we will never forget.

2  Thank Jane B