“Wow - Delicious!”

Cuisines: Lebanese, Mediterranean
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 19 April 2018

Met a couple of friends for a casual lunch and everything was delicious. I had chicken shawarma on a salad and it was quite possibly the best chicken shawarma I've ever had. Very reasonably priced, too - will definitely be back.

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

On April 3, 2018 we invited my daughter and her family to have dinner with us at Cedar's. My wife and I have previously enjoyed meals there. My family likes Middle Eastern food, and we eat at a Turkish restaurant in Augusta, Ga. Meal at Cedar's was nothing less than FANTASTIC! Even our teen age grandchildren were happy. We all had different things from the menu, and the portions almost more than we could eat. Quality was five star. Needless to say, we will be back many times.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Friendly small restaurant with good Mediterranean style food. Falafel, gyros, and the like. There are some tables outside and a small dining area inside. Service was friendly and the food was very good and worth the money. We enjoyed ourselves. Lentil salad and gyros and mixed grill were quite good. Recommend for a family or a casual date

Reviewed 5 March 2018

This is a great place for an intimate meal. There is plenty of parking and tables outside but I would recommend eating inside. There are fewer tables but it is much nicer. The staff is very friendly and the food was delicious. I highly recommend having the rosewater lemonade and beef skewer.

Definitely recommend this restaurant for fellow travelers.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

The restaurant is a family affair where several generations in the kitchen have contributed to making this dining experience an enjoyable event. All the traditional middle eastern dishes and more. The place is small but upgrades to the tables and surroundings have made the restaurant decor equal to the fine food.