“Dhalia”

Cuisines: Greek, Mexican, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

Great service and great food . The pizza is delicious .. my daughter had a calzone that was so cheesy she loved it ..

SamisPizzaGrill, Owner at Sami's Pizza & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2018

Dear Dahlia, so happy everything was to you and your daughters liking :-) please come back and visit us again soon.

Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

We ordered takeout and loved both the regular and gluten free crust! Try this place and you won’t be disappointed.

Dear Michael, so happy to hear you loved everything. Thank you so much for your recommendation!

Reviewed 12 July 2018

For reasons I don't understand, Marco has many pizza joints but only a few good ones. I was surprised that Sami's turned out to be one of the good ones. We did have a little service issue-they put something on the pie we didn't order but they corrected the problem by making us another pie.

Dear Tom, so happy to hear you enjoyed our pizza. Apologies again for the Mis topping :-)
Please come back and try this again soon so we can earn a 5-star review from you. Thanks again for your business!

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

Very good pizza. It was clear that everything was freshly made and the wait staff was very friendly.

Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

First thing I notice when I walk in is how clean and nice it looks in this restaurant! Nice contemporary style, love the whole garage look but it’s nice and new! This place got a beautiful redo and it’s such a pleasant place to eat. TV’s all around! The owner (Sami) even gave my dad the remote at one point to put on what he liked (lol that’s heaven for my dad)! The bar is awesome and faces the makeshift garage door and Collier Blvd. We got the summer special- $29.99 for 2 entrees and a bottle of wine. Can’t beat that! The food was delicious. I got the shrimp scampi and I ate every last bite! They served the specials with tons of yummy garlic bread. My husband got a salmon and substituted for veggies instead of potatoes. But, I think they brought the potatoes out anyway! He said his salmon was great and he’s quite a foodie. Service was also great, especially the owner, Sami who came over to check on us. You can tell he takes a lot of pride in his business and it really shows!! We will definitely be back!!