All reviews across the street private walkway stay there again nice condo great place to stay living room an umbrella unit accommodations marco beach key cooler island couch bugs everglades
Reviewed 13 January 2016 via mobile

My family and I thought the Marco beach vacation suites were excellent! Not only was the room very clean and with a nice view, but, the office manager and assistant manager were very top notch and professional. We would definitely come back and stay again!

Stayed: November 2015, traveled with family
Reviewed 13 January 2016 via mobile

I took my husband and myself for a surprise 60th birthday getaway. The rooms were so nice and everything you need is in the suite. The kitchen was stocked with plates silverware , etc they thought of everything! The bed was very luxurious we slept like babies!! ( very comfortable) we are very excited to go back and we would love to take our children and grandchildren . We spent a lot of time in the beautiful pool and also the beach. We would highly recommend these suites!

Stayed: January 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed 2 November 2015

Great place, customer service is awesome and the people are great. These are condos and are well kept. The beach is nice and quite and close to nice restaurants. The pool is clean and if you play racket ball they have an outdoor one,they also have a grill,free wi-fi cable forgot to mention condos have good balconies for you to go out and sit and smell the ocean. Will be back.

Room Tip: Call direct to office
  • Stayed: October 2015, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Carlos H
Reviewed 5 April 2015

Stayed in Unit 407. One bedroom. Family of 4. Young kids could not sleep on the olive green pull out sofa it was so thin with springs poking through. Pillows were awful. Room came with the bed made with sheets and one thin blanket. Pull out had one set of sheets and one thin blanket. Room minimally adorned. No curtains to block out the lighting that shines into the bedroom all night. Minimal rugs on the floor for comfort over the tile. Cheap rough towels. Loud A/C. Tile broken and groute stained and dirty. 2 hangers in closet. One sofa to sit on and small kitchen table with 3 chairs. No room cleaning. All for 400/night. Location is nice and close to the beach. Staff was nice and friendly. But for 400/night I expect more comforts and an updated room with better furniture, better bedding and towels, and more.

Stayed: April 2015, traveled with family
10  Thank hotvacation2008
Reviewed 24 March 2015

I laughed when I read the most recent review. We just left unit 210. I am happy to report that the bed itself was replaced also. We were the first to sleep on it.

Beach Club of Marco is very convenient to the beach--a private walkway takes you to a very beautiful beach. Marco is very wide. Even with many people on it, there is still plenty of room. It has been built up since my last visit 15 years ago, but it is still beautiful. Marco makes beach towels, chairs and umbrellas available for guests. Laundry facilities are also available.

Our unit, 210, was very clean. I didn't expect luxury. If you needed anything, you just ask at the desk. The kitchen had basic items to cook. We used the beach, pool and barbecue area. I liked the way the hotel had propane gas grills for guests. We grilled and sat by the pool to dine twice.

I was pleased overall. Excellent value. Thank you Beach Club of Marco.

• Stayed: March 2015, traveled with family