““Hidden Gem””

Price range: US$15 - US$30
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

Date night!! We have lived on Marco Island full-time for the last 2 years and ate here for the first time. It was delicious. My wife and I split the broiled fresh grouper with green beans and a baked potato it was fantastic! The bread was amazing and freshly baked. The portions were perfect we split a plate and for just a $5 charge it came with a salad. Will definitely be coming back.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Don't go there if you want separate checks. Makes you uncomfortable. Foods ok. Kinda expensive. $8 for a house wine!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 3 June 2018

Amazing food, attentive staff, entertainment - the Pub has it all! We dine here at least once a week. I have at least five favorite Italian dishes and even the filet is consistently perfection!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

We found this place when another restaurant was closed (Monday). Walking in, it was dark, with decor that might be a bit tired but clean. I was sure the meal would be mediocre but it certainly is not mediocre. My mother and I had the baked stuffed grouper which was served with salad, vegetable and potato/rice. The grouper was literally the best I have tasted in the area! The portions were huge and both of us had leftovers for another meal. DH had the shrimp fettuccini. The shrimp were huge and the pasta looked and tasted home made. I had a small bite and it was delicious. Definitely not "pub fare" .

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

We wanted some drinks and found this pub. Inside nothing special. Very emptying on a Monday evening. Very loud music..

Date of visit: March 2018