“Marco Must”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: You can find good reviews and thei menu on Urban Spoon
Reviewed 7 August 2018

Pizza is great, out door eating amazing. Make sure to get there early as it gets packed quick. Karaoke is hilarious!

Reviewed 27 June 2018

This may not be the greatest location but the food is authentic, the service is great and you need to get there early because the place fills up quick. We were a party of four with no reservation who walked in on a whim. We were met graciously and quickly seated. Three of us had the house special which was home made fettuccine style noodles (delicious) with shrimp. I was skeptic thinking this is a scampi and it would be accompanied by chunks of garlic making me reach immediately for my Pepcid. Was I wrong! This was definitely an exceptional plate! All in all we had an exceptional dinner and we all concur to recommend if you are seeking authentic Italian food. As a note, seating is minimally congested inside and there are table set up for outside seating. Do not miss this culinary delight when on MI.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

I simply cannot say enough good things about this restaurant! We were blown away by just how good it was! After having a horrible meal the night before at another supposedly top ranked restaurant on Marco Island we were recommended to Davide by some friends. Wow! Everything from start to finish was just amazing and made fresh. Stuffed mushrooms were the special appetizer for the evening and they were out of this world! The freshly made bread was addictive! I had the Chicken Francese which was in a light white wine and lemon sauce. My husband had linguine and clams in a garlic white wine sauce. I’ve had dishes in a lot of Italian restaurants that were so rich that I couldn’t eat much more than a few bites, but at Davide we scarfed down our entire dinners and if I could have I would have licked the plate! LOL
The Italian wine was superb and last, but not least we indulged in a lemoncello gelato and it was DIVINE!!
Aside from the food, Davide visited every table and was so personable and kind. We enjoyed that very much. The entire wait staff was very knowledgeable and accommodating as well. It’s a small, quaint restaurant with a ton of ambiance and I highly recommend it! We loved it so much we went back the very next night for dinner...it was just as good as the night before. It is seriously some of the best food if not THE best that we’ve ever eaten!

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Everything here is quality. From the antipasto,calamari appetizer to the main courses. Authentic Italian. Davide is the best. I could go on as far as what to eat but really everything is great. The homemade pasta. The chicken and veal cutlets. All prepared to perfection. Best Italian on the island. There sauce is amazing!! Go!!!

Reviewed 12 June 2018

Having read the reviews on here, we thought we’d give it a try but were quite disappointed. Five of us visited and we were fairly satisfied with our main courses, but found them to be quite expensive for pasta. But the real disappointment came with the sweets, tiramisu that I couldn’t taste the coffee in, Limoncello ice cream that didn’t contain any Limoncello ( no alcohol) and it was so frozen in the glass that it was difficult to eat and a chocolate cake that was frozen solid too.
We wouldn’t eat there again.