“BBB gives it an "F" rating for a reason”

Tiny Tikes Treasures
Ranked #70 of 71 things to do in Marco Island
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Currently on vacation on Marco Island. Rented a beach cart for the week. Went to pick it up and no one was at the "warehouse " which is a storage facility. Called and left several messages before getting a text that the cart would be available in an hour. Went to pick it up only to find a cart that did not resemble at all the cart listed online. Loaded the cart the next day and halfway to the beach it broke. Contacted Tiny Tikes and was texted I could pick up a new one that night at the warehouse. Went to pick it up and nothing was there. Called and texted and was given many excuses via text as to why it wasn't there and told they would deliver one to me the next morning at 9am "for no extra charge". Contacted them Monday morning at 8:45am via text and phone to follow up to be sure we had not been forgotten and NEVER heard from them. Ended up renting from a different company and had a beach cart in an hour. Below is a picture of the beach cart they provided us. Needless to say, we are disputing the charge with our credit card company.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

We ordered three items a car seat, umbrella stroller and a car booster seat..for pick up on March 19th We go to the business address to pick up the items there is no one there and no items. We finally got someone after four tries because no one picks up the phone you get a voice message. And they say they got the date wrong a miscommunication. They will be back to the store in 40 minutes and leave our items outside an hour and a half later there is still no one there and no items outside. We call again and leave messages finally get a call back they say they're sorry again they'll be there before 4 o'clock two hours later we pick up dirty car seat and even dirtier stroller and a highchair seat not a booster seat for the car. What a terribly run company. Stay far away from this place

Reviewed 15 February 2018

Absolutely horrible experience. Rented a beach stroller, pack N' play, and beach toys for our 4 day trip to Marco Island in Feb 2018. When we arrived at the condo, I thought someone left their trash outside! The Pack N' Play was ripped, stained, and full of sand/dirt. The beach stroller was worn out, dirty, and did not have any storage at the bottom (who can take their kid to the beach in a stroller without storage?!).

I called them as soon as I realized the items were unusable to try and get the items replaced or a refund and nobody has returned my phone calls. I called everyday of our trip as well as for 2 days once we returned home, left multiple messages and have yet to receive a response. They charged my account $90 for items we didn't even touch because they were completely disgusting and unusable. I wouldn't even put my dog in the pack n play they sent over for my baby to sleep in!

My 11 month old son had to sleep on the floor for the duration of our trip. Do not use Tiny Tikes Treasures - complete waste of money, horrible products, and horrible customer service.

Reviewed 5 December 2017

Great place to rent all the things you need for kids..strollers, cribs, even Little Tikes play house for the yard! Easy -they drop it off and pick it up