Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Placed my child in danger

I used the company Tiny Tikes Treasures based on our condo's recommendation. We were absolutely... read more

Reviewed 30 June 2018
Mud667
Marco Island, Florida
Never do business with this company.

The product was old and dirty. The people were not honest. They made promises that they never... read more

Reviewed 21 June 2018
changesinlattitu2018
Boston, Massachusetts

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 20 March 2018

We ordered three items a car seat, umbrella stroller and a car booster seat..for pick up on March 19th We go to the business address to pick up the items there is no one there and no items. We finally got someone after four tries because no one picks up the phone you get a voice message. And they say they got the date wrong a miscommunication. They will be back to the store in 40 minutes and leave our items outside an hour and a half later there is still no one there and no items outside. We call again and leave messages finally get a call back they say they're sorry again they'll be there before 4 o'clock two hours later we pick up dirty car seat and even dirtier stroller and a highchair seat not a booster seat for the car. What a terribly run company. Stay far away from this place

Reviewed 15 February 2018

Absolutely horrible experience. Rented a beach stroller, pack N' play, and beach toys for our 4 day trip to Marco Island in Feb 2018. When we arrived at the condo, I thought someone left their trash outside! The Pack N' Play was ripped, stained, and full of sand/dirt. The beach stroller was worn out, dirty, and did not have any storage at the bottom (who can take their kid to the beach in a stroller without storage?!).

I called them as soon as I realized the items were unusable to try and get the items replaced or a refund and nobody has returned my phone calls. I called everyday of our trip as well as for 2 days once we returned home, left multiple messages and have yet to receive a response. They charged my account $90 for items we didn't even touch because they were completely disgusting and unusable. I wouldn't even put my dog in the pack n play they sent over for my baby to sleep in!

My 11 month old son had to sleep on the floor for the duration of our trip. Do not use Tiny Tikes Treasures - complete waste of money, horrible products, and horrible customer service.

Reviewed 5 December 2017

Great place to rent all the things you need for kids..strollers, cribs, even Little Tikes play house for the yard! Easy -they drop it off and pick it up

Reviewed 6 May 2017

I just sent a long list on "Yelp" why NOT to rent from this place, so I will make it short....DO NOT rent from this filthy, poorly-managed-so-called-business. If you are a dirty person, fine. If you want your kids to have decent toys, car seats, beds, then DO NOT rent from them.

Reviewed 18 April 2016 via mobile

We come to Marco every year and tiny tikes is amazing. The quality of the toys and the equipment is exceptional. It's almost like we brought our own things for our daughter. It makes packing and flying easier knowing we don't have to bring beach strollers, tricycles etc. we highly recommend them!

1  Thank Cwhite472