“Best Fritatta”
Review of Sweet Brewnette

Sweet Brewnette
Reviewed September 4, 2017

Great coffee, but also great food. I think I had one of the best fritattas ever while I was here. Even though I was staying at Redington Beach, this place was worth the walk.

Reviewed September 1, 2017 via mobile

Had a nice breakfast at this eatery. Food was well prepared and a nice variety of choices. A little pricey but worth it.

Reviewed August 29, 2017

Went for breakfast. Not crowded-maybe 6-8 people. You place your order at the counter and pay up front, so tip gets added before anything. No soft drinks, so don't expect any. Ordered 2 sandwiches, got one. 2nd one (my husband's) still wasn't out when I was done eating. Had to get it boxed to go. The food was good, only reason this place got 3 stars.

Reviewed August 25, 2017

Great coffee and lunch. The café only does breakfast and lunch and closes at 2 p.m. The staff is super friendly and they have an excellent selection of coffees and food. Worth a visit.

Reviewed August 12, 2017 via mobile

Caprese grilled cheese with a Funky Monkey brew...DELICIOUS!
Sweet Brewnette, a place to get organic coffee and yes, great food, free WiFi and a smile. That's their motto and yep, that's what I received. I felt like I was in a beachside episode of Friends...I loved the Friends tv show. It was a beautiful day so we walked from the resort, less than a quarter mile. Note that the front door is off Gulf Boulevard, which may not be as evident if walking from the east. The property was clean inside and out. The large ceiling fans on the tall ceiling kept us cool and comfortable while we ate breakfast. There is a bank of windows with bar seats around the front and side. Local art hangs above the windows (you know I love it when businesses have real art and not mass produced generic posters and prints...said the artist to the reader). They have several square tables in the middle of the restaurant and a red chaise sofa with table in front of it. Depending on where you sit you can see past the hotels across Golf Boulevard and get a calming glimpse of the beach and Gulf waters. Gulf Boulevard was busy with cars but they didn't distract me. I really liked the atmosphere and food. Yep, this was a great late start.