“Great Organic Coffee & Food”
Review of Sweet Brewnette

Sweet Brewnette
Reviewed August 12, 2017 via mobile

Caprese grilled cheese with a Funky Monkey brew...DELICIOUS!
Sweet Brewnette, a place to get organic coffee and yes, great food, free WiFi and a smile. That's their motto and yep, that's what I received. I felt like I was in a beachside episode of Friends...I loved the Friends tv show. It was a beautiful day so we walked from the resort, less than a quarter mile. Note that the front door is off Gulf Boulevard, which may not be as evident if walking from the east. The property was clean inside and out. The large ceiling fans on the tall ceiling kept us cool and comfortable while we ate breakfast. There is a bank of windows with bar seats around the front and side. Local art hangs above the windows (you know I love it when businesses have real art and not mass produced generic posters and prints...said the artist to the reader). They have several square tables in the middle of the restaurant and a red chaise sofa with table in front of it. Depending on where you sit you can see past the hotels across Golf Boulevard and get a calming glimpse of the beach and Gulf waters. Gulf Boulevard was busy with cars but they didn't distract me. I really liked the atmosphere and food. Yep, this was a great late start.

There are newer reviews for Sweet Brewnette

Reviewed August 4, 2017

Lovely little place. I had yogurt, fruit and granola. It was the best I've ever had! Super tasty! Can't wait to go again to try a muffin!

Reviewed July 23, 2017

Sweet Brewnette makes a great first impression walking in the door. The coffeehouse is modern and cozy, seating is spacious but not crowded.

I had the PB & B for breakfast and it was so, so good! An english muffin spread with peanut butter, topped with bananas, honey and cinnamon. Very filing. The Naughty Nut latte was also delicious. My husband had the Breakfast Croissant and also enjoyed it a lot.

Some of our food was a little slow to come out, which can be difficult with a baby, but it was worth it.

Will definitely come back next time we are in the area!

Reviewed July 23, 2017 via mobile

Really surprised. Great breakfast I had the Bones with waffle. Surprise was the Cuban toast. Would definitely return coffee smooth and fragrant. Parking and entrance around back. Lots of vegetarian options. And the had
Stevia!

Reviewed July 23, 2017 via mobile

Fresh coffee and delicious food. A Warm, inviting atmosphere. Our family is glad we found this spot and plan to return during our next beach trip!